Chapter 40

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mission Success," Hawks said the moment he got back to the room, closing the door behind him while you stood there, arms crossed as you stared at him, an eyebrow raised.

"So you put them to bed?" you asked and Hawks nodded, walking up to you. "And when you left, they're already asleep?"

"Like a log," he said for emphasis that the twins are really sleeping soundly.

You shook your head before Hawks wrapped his arms around your waist. His enormous wings also embraced you and you started feeling a sense of comfort as he cupped your face before he leaned towards you.

His soft lips felt like a feather tickling your own lips before the kiss that started off as light and gentle gradually turned rough and heated as you tilted your head to the side and opened your mouth, feeling his tongue inside before Hawks leaned back.

You found yourself making a sound close to a whimper when you felt the absence of his lips on top of yours and Hawks noticed your expression.

"I can't be the only one who wants more," he said, smiling when he saw your lips in a slight pout.

"I wasn't the one who initiated that kind of kiss." You averted your gaze to the side, feeling your face heating up before you mutter. "You're a damn good kisser, aren't you?"

"Just for you," he said, leaning closer, his lips teasingly brushing on top of yours and you were almost tempted to kiss him again. "Just for you, Y/n. You're the only person I'll kiss like tha—"

"Oh shut the hell up," you said before crushing your lips to his lips.

You took several steps back, whether it was on your own volition or Hawks was gently pushing you back, it didn't matter as you fell back on the bed. You wrapped your arms around him, with him still ravaging your lips before you leaned back for a moment to take your clothes off.

You were lying on your back, looking at Hawks who took out a condom from the drawer and put it between his teeth.

"Just one round," you reminded him before you took the condom and Hawks watched as you put it between your teeth.

You averted your gaze down and unzipped his pants, taking out his member in your hand before you opened the rubber.

"How can it already be this big," you muttered aimlessly, taking out the rubber. "All you did was kiss me."

You wanted to put the protection around him using your mouth, but by the looks of it, he might actually not be able to hold back if you do. You put the rubber before you flickered your eyes up at him. His face is flushed and he brushes his hair from his face before holding your hips.