Chapter 32

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You were so good at it I didn't want you to stop."

When Hawks heard you say that, he felt like one more word from you and he would lose all his restraints again. He lowered his head until you felt his forehead on your bare shoulder and he seemed to be calming himself down.

He was taking deep breaths and you fought so hard not to let out a chuckle which you couldn't stop anymore as your light laughter drowned the silence of the bathroom.

"You're really having fun torturing me like this, Y/n."

"It's not my fault you were so hor—"

You were cut off when Hawks suddenly bit down on the crook of your neck and you let out a suppressed whimper, closing one of your eyes before Hawks licked the spot and leaned back.

"Sorry, I had to," he said and you put your hand on your neck, rubbing it a bit.

"I swear if the kids see this..." you muttered before turning around to face Hawks, cupping his face before you moved closer, straddling him as the water from the tub spilled.

You leaned closer and closed the gap between you two, crashing your lips on top of his as you started kissing him, tilting your head to the side as you deepened the kiss and Hawks held your waist tighter, pulling you closer.

But after a moment you leaned back, breaking the kiss. Hawks seem to want more though, but he didn't say anything. He just gave you a begging look as you let out a sigh.

"I want to wrap this up and have dinner but..." you trailed off, your eyes glancing down. "Guess I'll have that first."

You flickered your eyes up at Hawks who seemed to have a rough idea about what you were talking about before you leaned closer to him.

"I'll do you a favor since it looks like it hurts if you leave it like that," you said, leaning back. "But only this once."

Now that Hawks was sure of what you were talking about, who was he to refuse? He could get off after you're done taking a bath. But your idea was a lot better.

So Hawks pulled himself up and sat on the edge of the bathtub while you moved closer to him, between his legs as you stared at his length that seemed to be begging to be relieved. You held it before trying to take it all in your mouth, but stopped halfway through as you leaned your head back.

"Is it usually this big?"

"Is that a compliment?" Hawks asked before he continued. "I'll take it as one."

You put it back inside your mouth, careful not to graze it with your incisors as you tried to put it all the way down, wrapping your tongue around it as you taste his fluid trickling down your throat and you heard Hawks grunted. Then he held your face as he felt himself throb inside your mouth.

It didn't take long for him to let it all out inside your mouth, with some of it trickling on your face as you closed one of your eyes.

"Sorry!" he said quickly. "Did it get in your eye?"