Chapter 30

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He's like an animal in heat that's for sure. You two had barely left the bathroom and Hawks was already all over you, ravaging your lips with hungry kisses as you tried to keep up with his tongue sliding inside your mouth.

Good thing was, both of you were already naked and the bedsheet had somehow dried your bodies. And when your back hit the bed softly, Hawks was still kissing you, with his hands propped on the bed to support himself up.

Only when you put your hands on his chest and gave him a little push back did Hawks lean back to allow you to take a breath. You were panting a bit, your chest moving up and down as you stared at him. His face was flushed and his eyes looked clouded.

"So... you haven't had sex for how many years? Are you for real?" you asked, chuckling a bit.

"Why? What's wrong with that?" he asked back, moving to the drawer to take the pack of condoms that were seriously there. You thought he was joking when he said he has a pack in his drawer. "Have you?"

"Have I what?" you asked, but your eyes are glued to the box.

"Had sex with someone else for the past few years?"

"Yeah," you muttered almost in a daze as you watched him open the pack of protection before you realized his question and you blinked your eyes, averting them back to Hawks to see the scowl he now has on his face. "Can we not talk about that? You're ruining the mood."

And it's not like you remembered having a husband or kids. You didn't have any serious relationships with those you slept with, and you can count them with one hand. Though you no longer remember their names. You trailed your eyes down before muttering that one word.

"Sorry," you said, looking at Hawks to see the scowl is no longer on his face before your gaze landed on his length and you touched the tip. "Oh? You're getting hard again."

But before you could do anything, Hawks took your hand and held your wrists together again, as he did in the bathroom. He put your arms up above your head.

"Why don't you put it in already? We've done the foreplay in the bathroom."

"Before that," he said, his free hand moving up your thigh and then towards your heat as he pressed on the most sensitive part of your body. He spread out your entrance before pushing two fingers inside as your walls naturally tightened around before you relaxed your body.

"This is for not letting you finish earlier." Hawks leaned down, the side of his lips turning up in a smirk. "I'll let you cum once, then we'll get it on for real."

Judging by the way his fingers easily slide inside, you were already trickling with pre-cum and it wouldn't take long until you let out the pleasure that's starting to build up inside you again. Though his fingers weren't as nearly enough, at least it's better than having him thrust his length between your thighs.

You felt Hawks make a come hither motion inside you, which made you arch your back a little as your face started to feel warm. In fact, your whole body started to heat up again despite just going out of the shower and the water was cold.