Chapter 31

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Maybe it was because it's been a while since you last did it with someone. And if memory serves you right, the last time you did it with anyone wasn't even half as good, in fact it didn't even come close to when you did it with Hawks.

You didn't know how many hours you'd been asleep, but when you opened your eyes, you realized the room is now dimly lit. You noticed that it had already gone dark outside.

"The kids," you muttered, slowly sitting up as you rubbed your eyes.

You can still feel the remnants of what you and Hawks did earlier. Your hand went to your shoulder and pressed on it a bit before you moved your head to the side.

"He really went all out."

When you looked down, you realized that you weren't naked, which made you smile knowing that Hawks had made sure you wouldn't feel cold when you wake up or that you wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of looking for your clothes that were thrown haphazardly on the floor earlier.

After a moment of letting the soreness subside, you decided to get up. But just as you stood, you felt your knees wobble a bit which to your surprise made you fall back down on the bed.

It didn't take long until you felt your face heating up and your cheeks turning red.

"What the hell..." you muttered, gritting your teeth a bit as you realized something. "Why would I... Me? Feeling all sore and wobbly and weak after doing it? This is... humiliating."

Hawks may have been more frighteningly good at it than you initially thought he would be, but you feeling like this after a few times of getting it on with him made you feel as though your pride had just been played with.

Fortunately he wasn't there to see you like this, looking so fragile, or he might start treating you like some kind of delicate flower.

At the thought of that you felt your ears heating up as well. Your flustered expression made your face ever redder and you lowered your head, your hair falling to the side of your face. You held on to the nightstand and tried to stand again.

But just as when you had barely stood up, the door suddenly opened, which this time actually startled you that you almost fell forward. Until you felt an arm on your stomach that prevented you from falling completely.

"Y/n," Hawks called and you opened your eyes you only realized were close. "Are you alright?"

You straightened up almost as quickly and looked at him.

"Of course I am," you said before your eyes averted to what he's holding. "You didn't have to bring the food here. I'll go down and eat dinner after taking a shower."

"You sure you can walk over to the bathroom?" he asked.

"What?" you asked back a little harshly as you looked back at Hawks to see the smirk he's so desperately trying to hide before putting the tray of food on the bed. "I can walk just fine on my ow—"

You were cut off when Hawks straightened up and took a step closer to you, his arm snaking around your waist before pulling you closer which made your body pressed on his.