Chapter 36

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The twins started another day at school not caring about making friends because they already have each other. They both agreed that they should not force themselves or other kids to be friends with them, because the right people would always come at the right time.

So with that, the twins decided to stick close together throughout the first half of the day. But during break time after lunch, when the two were outside coloring their books, Keita was left alone after Keishi went to the restroom.

Keishi asked him if he wanted to come, but Keita said he'll just wait. Besides, he's having fun coloring so he let his twin brother go while he stayed there.

"Let's see, what color suits this," Keita hummed as he looked at the different colored pencils before a voice suddenly spoke from behind.

"Eh? Look what we have here."

It was a familiar voice and Keita stopped before the boy, along with his cronies who are more of lackeys, walked around and stood in front of him. He remembered this boy and Keita doesn't want anything to do with him.

"If it isn't Tashi."

"My name's not Tashi," Keita said, closing the coloring books before he put the colored pencils inside the pencil case as he took his and Keishi's stuffs in his arms, standing up.

"Hey, do you even know who I am?" the boy pressed and Keita looked at him.

"No," he said simply before he added. "I don't even know your name."

Keita turned around before he could see the look on the boy's face. He looks pissed that even his cronies backed away a little as he started to exude heat from his body.

"You don't...know my name? How dare..." he muttered before he sprinted towards Keita and held one of his wings.

"Ow!" Keita yelped before the boy pulled his wing which caused Keita to stumble back.

He fell on his bum, the coloring books and pencil case falling from his arms before he started to gather them again. But before he could take the other coloring book, the boy had already snatched it from the ground.

"Give it back!" Keita yelled, standing up. "That's Shi-chan's coloring book."

"Shi-chan?" the boy asked before his face turned into an amused expression. "Ah, your twin brother? You two were always together but I didn't see him around."

"He just went to the restroom, he'll be back soon. So give it back."

Keita took several steps towards the boy and attempted to take the coloring book when the boy took a step back and lifted his hand before he pushed Keita, causing him to stumble back again and fell down.

The boy lowered his hand and opened the coloring book before he started laughing mockingly. "This is one ugly coloring book. This is beyond ugly. Your twin brother colored these?"

The boy continued to laugh as he showed the coloring book to his other cronies while Keita stood up.

"So ugly. He doesn't even know how to color properly."