Actually going for it

Clothes were discarded carelessly onto the floor of Stiles' office, along with all the items that had been on the desk. The desk Stiles was currently splayed out on.

Stiles panted Derek's name as his hands gripped the sides of the desk.

Derek had imagined this exact scenario a dozen times. Stiles sprawled under him on a desk, Derek drilling into him. Now, as he pressed gentle kisses to the moles dotting Stiles' inner thigh, he realized how much better reality was than his imagination.

"What are you thinking about?" Stiles asked, releasing the desk, to lift himself onto his elbows.

Derek pressed into Stiles slowly, causing him to let out a low moan.

"Just you," Derek answered.

Stiles bit down on his bottom lip as he tried to focus. "What...about me?" he stuttered as Derek pulled back and thrust forward again.

"Just how incredible you look laid across this desk."

Stiles knew that blushing was stupid considering his current position, but he felt the heat in his cheeks anyway.

"You're stunning," Derek whispered, leaning forward to connect their lips.

Stiles felt Derek's hand wrap around him as he thrust forward. A gasp escaped his lips as Derek continued to stroke and thrust. He fell back onto his back, his head tilted, exposing the moles that trailed down his neck and chest.

A brief conversation about a mole-dotted model crossed Derek's memory.

Derek used his free hand to trail his finger down Stiles as if connecting the moles. "All the way down indeed."

Stiles clawed at the wood below him as he felt heat pooling in his lower abdomen.

Derek continued his movements, slow but hard as Stiles' back lifted off the desk. He took a mental picture, trying to remember this moment forever.

Stiles came with a gasp of his name. He pulled Derek down into a desperate kiss as he rode out his high, his fingers clawing into Derek's hair.

Derek's movements grew sloppy as he sped up, his own climax approaching.

Stiles pulled back just enough to look into Derek's eyes.

The pure ecstasy and fondness in Stiles' expression were enough to tip Derek over the edge. He didn't know if he'd ever seen a look like that directed at him before.

His head fell to Stiles' shoulder as he fought to catch his breath.

Stiles, whose hand was still tangled in Derek's hair, held him. Neither said a word for a long moment.

Finally, Stiles spoke up. "This date officially beats our first one."

Derek laughed as he pulled back from Stiles. The dim light of the lamp in the corner danced in Stiles' eyes, making them shimmer like a glass of freshly poured whiskey. Derek was no stranger to drowning himself in alcohol but nothing could compare to the feeling Stiles gave him.

-

Derek woke to the sound of clanking from the kitchen. He wiped the sleep from his eyes as he sat up in Stiles' bed. He pursed his lips to hold back a smile as the memory of the night before flooded him.

"Oh, good, you're awake." Stiles popped his head into the room.

"There's an extra toothbrush on the counter next to a towel, feel free to do whatever you need."

Derek smiled.

"Also I know your coffee order, but if I were to just make it at home, how would you like it?" Stiles asked, trying for nonchalance.