Chapter 2

Zenitsu's POV:

After a few classes it was time for lunch, I don't have many friends to sit with. And by that, I mean I have no friends. I got my boxed lunch Gramps made me, how embarrassing. He told me that I could always go to the teachers lounge to eat with him, ugh the nerve!! I won't get any friends if I'm eating with the teachers!!!

I walked by the popular table, wow what would it be like to sit there for a change. I glanced over at them and then the firey haired guy waved at me, I'm pretty sure his name is Kyojuro Rengoku. I haven't got a clue why he would be waving to someone like me, but I waved back anyways. When I started walking off I glanced back and saw him waving at everyone else who passed by him. Wow, so he's just friendly.

I find an empty table close by and sit down. How can I have no one to sit with, but then Giyu can make it to the popular table?? It's so unfair! He never even speaks!!!

Tanjiro's POV:

I didn't have enough time to make myself lunch since I had to for the rest of my siblings. Nezuko and I were walking around the cafeteria, trying to find a spot, when suddenly, I see a mostly empty table and decided to go sit down.

I started to say "Hey, is it okay if we si-" Nezuko already sat down and started eating her boxed lunch. "NEZUKO!! You're being so rude!!" I stood there, watching Nezuko making herself at home.

"It's okay, you can sit, there's more than enough room." The blonde boy stated.

I sat down and looked at him and started to apologize "I'm really sorry for running into you earlier, you can borrow my spare change of clothes that we brought." I look over at Nezuko and she's still eating but she hands me her bag with our clothes in it.

"Oh that's kind of you, but you're dirtier than me." Blonde boy stated.

"I insitst, it's my fault after all." I insisted, with a smile. I quickly shoved it into his hands before he could refuse again.

"I really don't need them!" The guy whos name I still don't know said. "But okay, fine." He sat them next to himself.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado, by the way," I said, then I waved to my sister. "This here's Nezuko."

"I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma." Zenitsu Agatsuma said, then added "Where's your lunch, aren't you gonna eat?"

"Oh, I didn't have time to make mine." My stomach growled.

Nezuko was still eating her lunch and said "I wish I could help, brother" chomp chomp "You shouldn't have forgotten your wallet." chomp chomp "You should be more like me, I keep my purse on me at all times." chomp chomp. She said and pulled out her purse. Chomp chomp.

Zenitsu looked at me then at his food. "Since you shared your spare clothes, we can share my lunch." He started splitting his food up and handed me some of it.

"Wow! Thanks so much, Zenitsu!" I ate the food and said "This is delicous!"

Zenitsu's POV:

"Yeah, my Gramps made it." With his big heart and even bigger eyes, I'm never gonna shake the feeling of embarrassment from when he embarrasses me so I can't tell Tanjiro that he's our teacher.

The three of us were eating, when we heard a shriek, we turned around to see what that noise came from. I knew from the second I saw him things were about to get confusing.

"Ahh!! What's that guy doing!? And why isn't he wearing a shirt?!" Tanjiro asked me.

Poor Tanjiro, he's never had an encounter with this guy, he's CRAZY. Last year, the line to the bathroom was too long. So he just pulled his pants down and peed in the sink!! IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM. I do NOT want to go talk to him. "Just don't bother, that guy is insa- HEY!"

Inosuke's POV:

"AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" IT'S TOO QUIET. I NEED NOISE. In between screams I take a bite of my croissants that are laid out on the floor. "AAAAAAAAHH" I was just going to keep screaming till a dumb teacher told me to stop yelling and put my shirt back on.

Just then a red haired boy with an ugly scar started walking towards me. "Hey there! Are you alright?" He asked me.

WHAT'S THIS GUY DOING?? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, KID. "AAAAAAAAAAA I DON'T NEED TO ANSWER TO Y-"

"Wanna come join us for lunch?" The boy said with a smile.

"..." What. No ones ever asked me that before. "Uh okay." I got up, picked my shirt and croissants off the floor and walked with this weird kid. Who does this kid think he is anyway??

"Excellent!!! Let's goooo!" He rushed back over to his table, where a disgruntled yellow haired boy and a short shrimp was sitting.

"Heh.. HEH.... KAMADO.. What do you think you're DOING." The yellow haired boy started getting louder. I just plopped my croissants on the table and started eating.

Tanjiro's POV:

I looked at the blue haired boy eating his croissants then back at Zenitsu, he looked mad for some reason.

"Kamado??? Why is he sitting at our table???" Zenitsu angrily whispered at me.

"Who?" I asked.

"The lunatic sitting across from us!"

"Nezuko? That's kinda mean. I know you just met her, but ouch."

"No, not her!"

"Oh," I said, "The screaming boy?"

"Yes!"

"What're you two talking about?" The screaming boy asked.

"What's your name?" Zenitsu asked rudely.

"Inosuke Hashibira! And don't you forget it!"

"Inosuke Hashibira."

"What." He said dumbly.

"We were talking about you."

I yelped and said, "Only good things!"

"Oh okay. What are your names then. So I can talk about you, too." Inosuke said.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado! This here is my sister, Nezuko Kamado." I motioned at her.

"....I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma.."

"So you guys are the dirty kids from class earlier? Usually I'M the dirty one!" He laughed and said "I heard everyone talking about you guys."

Inosuke's POV:

I hope no one finds out about my secret.