Chapter 35

Tanjiro's POV:

I don't understand what happened. Inosuke's angry with us and he won't tell us why!

I think Zenitsu might know.. but he hasn't said anything about it since Inosuke left with Tengen and Kyojuro.

"Inosuke sure seems to be getting along with everyone at the popular kids table..." I said to Zenitsu.

"Yeah..." Zenitsu grabbed my hand and smiled softly, "Don't worry, Tanj, I'm sure it'll turn out fine. It always does."

"I guess you're right..." I rubbed the back of my head with my free hand, "I wish things didn't always have to be so dramatic, though."

Inosuke's POV:

It was the end of the school day and I walked out with Lord Tengen and Aniki instead of Monichi and Monjiro, and it was very different.

They're super... open about things. And it was kind of strange, but I guess at least they're open about it.

"Hey, Kyojuro, wanna go somewhere with me after school?" Lord Tengen asked Aniki suddenly.

"I'll go anywhere with you, best buddy, I'd follow you to the end of the earth!" Aniki wrapped his arm around his shoulders and laughed.

And then they said goodbye and left together... I guess they're a little similar to Monjiro and Monichi, but not that much!

"Hey, toilet boar!" A heard someone shout in a familiar voice.

"Huh? Who's that?" I turned around to see Openeye standing in front of me.

"You. If you're calling me a dumb nickname I get to call you one, too."

"But, it doesn't make any sense."

"And 'Openeye' does?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Whatever. Anyways, I heard you were having trouble with the ladies, so I thought I'd grace you with my expertise!"

Trouble with the ladies..? Well, technically, yes.

"Who said I was having trouble?" I asked.

"Tengen, he said you broke up with your friends sister or something."

"Oh... yes! I did!"

"Exactly! So, now I'm going to show you how it's done and get you another girlfriend!"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I already have a girlfriend and I don't want my skills to go to waste!"

Wow... Openeye is very... confident in his skills.

"Now, it's all about the confidence! Look at the confidence just oozing from me. You can borrow some if you'd like." Openeye said cooly, while petting his snake.

"Number one: get a pet. Girls like a guy who's caring."

"Will my boar head work?"