Chapter 16

Zenitsu's  POV:

It's just my luck that I'd be stuck alone with Inosuke. I tried to tune out Inosuke's meaningless words and focused on finding Gramps.

"So where did you even lose this guy anyway?" Inosuke asked.

"He's my Gramps!!" I replied annoyedly. "I didn't lose him I just don't know where he is... And it's your fault for stealing his phone!!"

"Stop blaming everything on me!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Stop screaming, we're inside!!!" I said loudly.

"FINE!!"

"FINE!!!!"

Then we walked around silently for a little.

"How'd you even get Gramps' phone anyways?" I asked Inosuke curiously.

"Um? By grabbing it?"

"Yeah, but like, where??"

"What kind of question is that?"

"A normal one!" I stopped the conversation.

"Okay," Inosuke said. "Well, if we're asking questions then you won't mind me asking about what Monjiro said earlier."

I jumped, "NOTHING HAPPENED!!!"

"Who's yelling now!!" Inosuke laughed. "Tell me or I'm not giving back Gramps' phone!!"

I shook my head. "But nothing happened!"

Inosuke held the phone up high. "Sure would be a shame if this thing broke."

"What do you want me to tell you?!" I said. "Tanjiro already told you everything there is to know!!"

"Hmm." He paused. "I didn't think about that..."

"There, exactly!!"

Tanjiro's POV:

I was alone and sad with my thoughts, waiting for my mother to get here. I hope I don't run into Nezuko when she arrives!

Speaking of Nezuko.. where did she run off to..? I can't go looking for her though because she hates meeee!!!

Ten minutes pass and I've been sitting in the grass, crying. Mother finally arrived and I greeted her with a half-smile, but then started crying again.

She got out of the car and came over to give me a hug. "I'm sorry, Tanjiro. Things will be okay."

I sniffled and hugged her back "What if Nezuko never forgives me?"

"She will. Please don't cry, dear."

I nodded and she handed me my bag and went back in the car, I waved bye and walked back to the area Zenitsu and Inosuke were at before.

Inosuke's POV:

Me and Monichi were walking through the school hallways when Monichi had to pee. I told him to just do it out the window, but then he screamed at me for being a 'perverted lunatic'.