Chapter 17

Zenitsu's POV:

We arrived at my house with Tanjiro and, sadly, Inosuke. Gramps luckily didn't ask any questions about them staying over.

As we walked in Inosuke said, "Nice house."

"Hm?" I looked at him.

"Well, of course, " Inosuke continued. "MY HOUSE is five times as nice and big!!!"

"Good to know." I muttered. This guy is so rich that he has a limo, but he runs around without a shirt...

"Yes, GREAT TO KNOW,  AND KEEP KNOWING IT!!!" Inosuke laughed.

"..." Tanjiro walked in while dragging his feet, he looked really depressed... Kinda like Giyu.

"My boy, why don't you show your friends to your room to get settled in while I make dinner?" Gramps looked at me in the eyes.

"Okay." I said then brought them upstairs to my room.

Inosuke ran in and jumped on the bed.

"GET OFF, YOUR SOOOO DIRTY!!!"

"Is this where you and Monjiro will sleep??!" He mocked.

"NOO!" I shouted. "WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP MENTIONING THAT??!?"

Tanjiro sighed. "Because it's the only thing memorable we've done...."

"TANJIRO DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!!!" I covered my face with my hands.

"Why?" He asked defeatedly. "All we did was sleep together."

"TANJIROOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed franticly. My face was turning as red as a tomato. "PLEASE STOPPPPP!!"

"HA!!" Inosuke laughed again. "YOU'RE BLUSHING!!!"

"I AM NOT!!"

"ARE TOO!!"

"LET'S STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!" I insisted.

"No, I don't wanna keep secrets anymore, let's talk about it all the time." I can't tell if Tanjiro is joking or not.

"StOOoP!"

Gramps casually walks in, "Hey guys, it's time for dinner, but go wash up first!"

"Okay, Gramps." I said immediately, and rushed to the bathroom to change.

Afterwards I went downstairs and Tanjiro and Inosuke were already at the dinner table. Inosuke was already chowing down on food while Tanjiro was sitting there politely.

"Ah, hello. I see you've finally decided to grace us with your presence!" Gramps said.

"Ugh!!! I didn't even take that long!!!"

Gramps laughed "Okay, you can eat now Tanjiro."

"Thank you, Mr. Agatsuma."

Gramps scratched his head and laughed awkwardly for some reason.

I sat down and we all started eating.