Chapter 18

Inosuke's POV:

After the weird game with all that kissing Monichi went downstairs for some reason.

"Monjiro, I had another amazing idea!!!" I laughed "since Monichi's gone let's go hide and scare him!"

Monjiro gasped "But that's mean! And what if he pees himself cause he's so scared?"

"That's the point!!!"

"Well okay.." he frowned "I'll go hide in the bathroom then."

I considered telling him rule 1 of scaring people, never hide in the bathroom. I have seen so many things. Scaring people isn't as fun when their pants are down.

"Bye Monjiro" I smirked, he's in for it now!!

After two minutes I got bored of hiding so I started rummaging through Monichi's things. He's got to have at least some interesting stuff somewhere.

This guy is crazy, he has a drawer full of socks and not one of them had a hole in it!!

I went to his closet and everything was all yellow.. maybe it's cause he pees his pants a lot so he has to hide it.

I found a shoebox and opened it expecting to see yellow shoes, but instead there were some girly things like chapstick and a 'dieray'?

I started flipping through the book, but I couldn't tell what most of the words said, NOT BECAUSE I CAN'T READ, I CAN READ!!! IT'S HIS HANDWRITING!

Suddenly the door swung open and someone yelled "INOSUKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!"

Zenitsu's POV:

I am a very calm person, so you can imagine it takes a lot to rile me up. And this was exactly enough.

I didnt even invite Inosuke, he showed up anyways. I invited TANJIRO!!! Then Inosuke was all rude at dinner and he couldn't even play a simple game right. And now?

Now he was sorting through my belongings and is currently reading my diary- journal I mean- and has the nerve to be annoyed at me!!!

"Why're you screaming??!" He shouted.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING THROUGH MY THINGS???!!"

"I was bored--!"

"Just because you're bored means you get to look through my things?!?"

Did he read the page about the bullies? Or the page about Tanjiro? PLEASE NOT THE PAGE ABOUT TANJIRO!!!

"CALM DOWN!!!" He screamed.

"GIVE THAT TO ME, NOW!!" I demanded.

Then Tanjiro came running in. "WHAT'S GOING ON, I WAS IN THE BATHROOM!!?"

I blushed, Tanjiro can't see that book.

"NOTHING!!!" I shouted, "Inosuke's just going through my things!!"

"Inosuke, how rude!!" Tanjiro scolded him.

"But I found a book!" Inosuke laughed. "Listen to me read!!"