Chapter 7

Tanjiro's  POV:

After school we're outside, waiting for our mother to pick us up.

"Hey, brother I'm going to go to the mall with Kanao and Aoi so tell mother I'll be home for supper!" She said and waved to her friends and left me.

"Okay, see you at home Nezuko!!" I turned around and then screamed, "AAHH! Zenitsu what were you doing there?!" I cried franticly.

"Oh sorry, I was just waiting for Gramps, he disappeared and the cars still here, so I just thought he was in a meeting or something."

Then I realized something was missing. "Oh no!! My bag is gone! If you wouldn't mind do you wanna come back inside and help me look for it?"

"Uhh sure, I have nothing else to do because GRAMPS IS GONE."

After searching for a while we heard a shriek, I started to run in the direction of it, but Zenitsu froze.

"Zenitsu?? Aren't you coming?"

"WHAT? GO NEAR THE SCREAMS OF TERROR????"

"Well yeah, what if they're hurt!!"

"WHAT IF IT'S A MONSTER?!?!"

"Then you'd better stick with me, cause I'm leaving."

"WHAT NO DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEE"

Then we ran towards the shrieks of terror.

Inosuke's POV:

That annoying green haired guy picked a fight with me after I licked his hair.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???" That guy screamed.

He was very clearly overreacting. After all, I should be the one screaming because his hair didn't taste like ice cream, it tasted like woman's shampoo.

I let out a holler to assert my dominance.

But clearly Monjiro and Monichi thoughy that was a mating call, because they came running within seconds.

"What's going on??!?" Monjiro asked concernedly.

"THAT CRAZY GUY WITH THE PIG HEAD JUST TRIED TO EAT MY HEAD!!" The womans shampoo guy exclaimed.

"What???" Monjiro gasped. "Inosuke, you're not supposed to eat people!!!"

"It's not my fault he looked tasty. Or as Kyojuro would say, 'umai'" I said.

"Inosuke, What's wrong with you??!" Monichi asked me at the top of his voice.

"Nothing, because I am Lord Inosuke Hashibira!!"

"THAT is excactly what's wrong with you!!"

"HEY!" Mint shampoo guy yelled. "YOU'RE the guy who made Miss Tamayo yell at me!!"

Monjiro looked at me then at mint haired boy and sighed. "We're getting no where with this--"

"HEY!!" I screamed. "GIVE THAT BACK!!!"