Chapter 25

Tanjiro's POV:

Poor Zenitsu is so scared! I knew we shouldn't have watched a PG-13 movie!

I was holding onto him so he wouldn't see the screen. I looked at Inosuke and he looked really distressed... Maybe he's scared, too!

"Inosuke, maybe we should go see a differ-" I started to suggest.

"No!" Inosuke growled. "We're watching this!"

"But-" I could feel Zenitsu start to cry.

"Stop! Watch the movie!"

"Fine! You can stay and watch, but I won't let Zenitsu see anymore!" I got up and pulled Zenitsu with me.

"You two can't just leave me!" Inosuke yelled.

The other people in the theater shushed him annoyedly.

I dropped my voice to a whisper. "We'll just go wait till your done watching."

I didn't wait for Inosuke to respond. Zenitsu was too panicked to stay in there, and Inosuke was being awfully selfish to insist he does!

I found a bench close enough to the theater so that Inosuke would be able to see us when he came out. We sat down.

"S-sorry for ruining the movie!" Zenitsu apologized.

"You didn't ruin it! You just got scared! I probably would've left the movie anyway."

"Suppose we have to wait for Inosuke to finish, right?"

"Yeah, but it'll be done soon." I smiled at him. "Don't worry!"

Inosuke's POV:

I

couldn't even pay attention to the rest of the movie cause of Monjiro's interruption. But I couldn't even leave it or they would think I'm a coward!

So I just waited thinking about how Monichi didn't even want to look at me when he was scared. He just clinged onto Monjiro!

Monjiro ruins everything!! He's totally stolen my date with his kindness or something!

The second the movie was over I left it quickly. They had only missed the last forty minutes or so, so they hopefully haven't left yet.

I was running around looking for any sign of Monichi or Monjiro and that's when I saw Monichi asleep.

On Monjiro's shoulder.

I have never wanted to kill someone more than I do right now.

I stomped over to them loudly and yelled "WOW, THAT WAS A GREAT MOVIE!!"

Monichi jumped up, very startled for some reason. "AHH!" He looked around and then at me "Oh, it's just you."

JUST ME?

"I'm glad the movie was good!" Monjiro stood up and held his hand out for Monichi to stand up.

I smacked his hand and shouted "HERE, I'LL HELP YOU!" and shoved my hand in his face.

He made a face and said "I can stand up by myself.."

AARGHH!! I should've let Monjiro do it, then he would've been the one being yelled at!!!