Chapter 24

Zenitsu's POV:

Inosuke has been acting really annoying all day! And just because he's jealous of a picture I took with Tanjiro!!! Talk about insecure!

He didn't talk to me or Tanjiro for the rest of the day, and that was even more annoying because we just made up!

So after school me and Tanjiro chased him around for a while trying to get him to talk to us.

"Inosuke, what's wrong??" Everytime Tanjiro talked to him Inosuke would get even more angry.

"Sorry for calling you jealous." I was getting tired of saying that.

Tanjiro sighed and looked at his phone. "I have to go now, see you guys later!"

"Bye, Tanj." I waved goodbye and Inosuke made a grunting noise.

I turned to Inosuke again. "What's your problem?!"

Inosuke huffed. "I have no problem!"

"Yes you do, so just tell me what it is!"

"FINE!!" Inosuke shouted exsasperatedly. "It's that you spend more time with Tanjiro then me!!"

That was a pretty simple reason.

"Oh." I paused. "Then let's just spend more time together so you won't be jealous."

"Are you asking me out?"

"What?!" I blushed. "No!"

Inosuke's POV:

I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO ASK OUT MONICHI, HE ASKED ME OUT HIMSELF!!! THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!!!

I spent so much time thinking of a place Monichi would want to go. It was really easy, actually, all I had to do was think of a place I wanted to go, then think of the opposite.

"We can go to the graveyard!!!" I said gleefully.

"What?!" Monichi frightendly exclaimed.

"I mean, uh. I MEANT the movies!!" I quickly said.

"Okay, that sounds good."

YES!!! I GOT A PLACE MONICHI LIKES!!!

"Should I invite Tanjiro?" Monichi asked innocently, as if he wasn't totally ruining my plan.

"Uh. Sure. But he already had to go! So I guess he can't come!!" Ha! Monjiro's going to be so jealous when I tell him about this! How the tables will have turned!

"I could still ask." Monichi took out his phone and texted Monjiro.

While we were waiting for an answer I was hoping he wouldn't respond.

But, OF COURSE, Monjiro replys to Monichi RIGHT AWAY, AS IF HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!

"He says he can make it!"

I hated how happy Monichi looked. My good mood was beaten then thrown on the floor then beaten again then-

"Uh, Inosuke?" Monichi said.