Chapter 15

Inosuke's POV:

After I explained the very reasonable story of how I had their phones they all just looked at me! No congratulations? No pats on the back? How rude!

"So.. you mean to tell me that your lunatic friend has been running around stealing phones and you're just LETTING him???" The shrimp girl got in Monjiro's face.

"No!! That's not at all what happened! We didn't condone this!!!" He yelped back.

"IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT, I SWEAR, DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!!!" Monichi screeched.

"HAHAHA! It was all me!!! And I am proud of it!!!"

"INOSUKE, BE QUIET!!" Monichi and Monjiro both yelled at me, very unfairly.

"TANJIRO, get over here NOW!" She stormed off and Monjiro reluctantly followed her.

The rest of us of course all followed behind and hid so we could hear what she was gonna yell at him for, HAHA for once I'm not the one getting yelled at!

"I cannot believe you're friends with a theif and a pervert!!!"

Monichi whispered to me "Who's she talking about?"

"I'm the theif so you must be the pervert."

"THE WHA-" I slapped my hand over his mouth before he blew our cover.

"NEZUKO!!! Where did you learn such a foul word!??"

"Why did you make such foul friends?!"

"That's not nice to call them that!!!"

"Back in our village you hadn't even gone on ONE date, but now you have TWO BOYFRIENDS, AND YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!!!" Then she ran away crying.

"Wow, Monjiro has two boyfriends and I've never met them?" I asked Monichi.

"SHE MEANS US!!"

"But I didn't consent!"

"NOT LITERALLY!!"

"Yes, I DID NOT LITERALLY CONSENT!"

"Uh oh.." the shrimps friends got up and ran after her, the one with pigtails glared back at us, I wonder why she's so mad...

Monjiro was just standing there, me and Monichi got up and walked over to him. He was crying.

"Uhh Tanjiiiiroooo? Are you okay..?" Monichi asked him.

"Guys am I a bad brother?! Does Nezuko hate me????"

"Yes."

"WHAT?? NO. INOSUKE DON'T SAY THAT!"

"No.. he's right.. I'm the worst person in the world!! I made my sister cry!!" Monjiro sat on the grass and cried more.

"Hey.. uh Tanjiro? If you want, you can stay at Gramps' house tonight. Ya know, if it'll be too weird going home with Nezuko."

He sniffled. Why isn't he talking?!! AND WHY IS HE NOT ASKING ME???