Chapter 19

Inosuke's POV:

I, Lord Inosuke, deserve to be treated with the UPMOST RESPECT!!! And I will not take any disrespect from a annoying little crybaby!!!

So I left his ugly house and went to go find even more respect!!! I ignored Monichi calling my name, because he doesn't even deserve to say it!!!

And now I was at school. I got there late to ignore Monichi. The teacher was acting extremely uncalled for and rude. I just missed all but five minutes of class!! I wasn't commiting a crime!!

I guess I did show up too late, because the other students were out the door the second I sat down. But maybe the mistake was just coming to school, because Monichi and Monjiro started walking towards me.

"Inosuke." Monichi said.

"Hello, fellow student!" I mocked. "Sorry, but I have to get to my next class!" I started walking away.

"But we go to the same class." Monichi said.

I just continued walking and ignored him and Monjiro for all of our classes.

When I was in Health Monjiro's shrimp sister had sat next to me, which was kinda weird since she sat next to Monjiro.

She looked at me strangely. "Why aren't you sitting with Tanjiro?"

I let out a great laugh. "Those losers? I hate their guts!!"

"Oh." She glanced at Monjiro and Monichi then told me, "I do too."

"Okay." I replied. "Why do you hate them?"

"I could ask you the same question."

"Yeah, but I asked first!"

"Okay, fine, but you have to answer the question after!"

"Deal!"

"Well, the reason I hate Zenitsu is that as soon as we met him he took my brother away from me. And he's too clingy for only meeting him two weeks ago!" She frowned, "And I don't really hate Tanjiro.. he's just not paid any attention to me! It's like he's forgotten that I'm his sister..."

Wow, that's deep. That kinda makes my reason kind of dumb- WAIT NO! MY REASON IS THE MOST WORTHY ONE!!!

"Uh, sorry?" I paused for a second "I hate Monichi cause I read his diary and he said real mean things about me! And Monjiro cause he was defending him!!! I'm the victim!!!!!"

"One: he has a diary? And two: you read it???" She questioned.

"Well, yeah. I was bored." I explained.

"I see. I guess your reason is valid, too."

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Oh.. so Tanjiro never mentioned me?" She sighed, "It's Nezuko."

"Mexico?"

"What? No, Nezuko!"

"Nachos!"

"Huh?? How did you even get nachos from that?"