Chapter 3

Tanjiro's POV:

After the remaining classes everyone was leaving school, I had to go and pick up my little siblings, I said goodbye to Zenitsu and Inosuke, took Nezuko's hand and we started running to their school.

We get there and waited outside for the four of them. Rokuta is the first to run out and he jumped into my arms.

The other three ran out and yelled in unison "Big brother!!"

"Hey guys! How was school?" All four of them were jumping up and down at me.

"Excellent!"

"Great!"

"Booooring!"

"Brother, I peed my pants!" Rokuta confessed.

I paused. "That's okay."

"Brother your clothes are dirty, did you pee too?" Takeo said.

"..." I what?

"He did, he did!" Hanako exclaimed.

"I'm telling mom!"

"Me too!!!!" Shigeru yelled.

Nezuko laughed, so I laughed.

Nezuko stopped laughing, "Oh dear, I'm afraid that Rokuta will need more pairs of pants now."

"We should buy some, Nezuko." I suggested.

"We should buy you some too while we're at it." She giggled.

Inosuke's POV:

I dropped by my room to get my boar head and threw my shirt on my bed. I got bored, so I decided to go bug people at the mall, ya know, the usual.

When I got there I saw some leftover soft pretzels on the floor near some pidgeons, so naturally, I chased them away to claim what was rightfully mine. Then I started to eat the pretzels like a chicken.

After I finished my meal I headed inside and spotted a dog. I noticed it was sniffing something, so I got on all fours and ran at it. We barked at eachother for a while before the owner dragged it away, what a stick in the mud, ruining all of my fun.

I looked at a dirty nail on the floor and wondered if I got my tetanus shot.

I decided to go to the childrens clothing store to steal mannequin heads off of mannequins. I already have a few lying in my room, but I misplaced them somewhere and wanted more.

So to blend in I put on a size 6/7 bright pink shirt.

Just as I was about to steal a miniature head I saw Monjiro with a swarm of mini Monjiros.

I was about to screech when he looked at me with a scared expression. So instead I waved at him calmly, so unlike me...

"Nezuko, I want you to take the others and run as fast as you can without looking back." He said as handed the smallest shrimp to her.

"Monjiro!" I screamed, "It's ME Inosuke!"

Tanjiro's POV: