Chapter 12

Inosuke's  POV:

As I walked to school I found a empty tin can, I flipped it over and read the label. "T-tma... oot.. ah?" I just looked at the picture instead, ah!! "Soup." I looked inside and said "It looks like someones licked this dry."

I briefly considered finding more soup cans to lick, but decided my breakfast of eggs straight from the chickens butt was more than enough.

I finally made it to school after chasing several cats and climbing someones car. I noticed Monjiro, Mojiros little sister, and Monichi all walking to school together. I grunted.

"HEY MONIJRO!!! MONICHI!!!" I shouted. "WHAT'RE YOU GUYS DOING???"

Monichi shrugged. "Walking?"

"Why wasn't I invited??" I asked angrily.

"Uhh we don't have your phone number doofus.. what were we supposed to do, walk over to your house cause we totally know where you live?" Monichi remarked.

"YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!!"

"NO?? I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!" Monichi yelled. "WE CAN'T CONTACT YOU BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER! SO STOP!!!"

"I HAVE A PHONE!"

"THEN GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I CAN'T!!! I UH, LENDED IT TO SOMEONE!"

"YOUR NUMBER OR YOUR PHONE???"

"GUYS, CALM DOWN!!!"  Monjiro yelped.

Little shrimp girl didn't even pause while I was screaming, she just walked past me, without bowing to me!

Monjiro sighed. "Nezuko has been awfully cold ever since we moved here... She used to be so nice..."

"What did you do to her, Monjiro?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing!!" He exclaimed.

"She's been really mean to me too!" Monichi whined.

"Maybe I should tell mother about it?" Monjiro said weakly. If she was my sister I would tell her to snap out of it and give her a good bonk on the head!

"Probably." Agreed Monichi.

"ANYWAYS, I WILL GET MY PHONE BACK, THEN I SHALL EXCHANGE NUMBERS!!!!" I belted.

Monichi blunk slowly. "Are you still on about that?"

"YES!!!" I shouted and went into the school.

I actually don't have a phone. But, I assume everyone else here does! So I'll just borrow one, forever.

First we had Health, so as I sat down I looked around for a good target.

That mint haired guy was not paying any attention to his bag.

I chuckled with good intention. I reached my hand into the bag and pulled something out. It was a picture of our teacher. I shoved it back in and took out his phone this time.

"Hey, Inosuke? What're you doing?" Monjiro asked.

"Nothing!" I said, very convincingly.

"Oh, okay." He said.

I put the phone into my bag and zoned out until the class was over.

I was the first one out of the class once the bell rang.

By lunch time I had gathered five. I needed more, then Monichi can text me on them all!!!!

Monichi then asked me. "Hey what's wrong with you? You keep giggling and grinning mischievously!!"

"I am just getting my phone!"

"With giggles?"

"Yes..." I giggled. I mean laughed royally. I do not giggle, that is what girls do! And Monichi.

The cafeteria is the perfect place for collecting phones, so many loud noises so no one can hear me sneaking up on their phones, and too many people to realize that it's me who's stealing them!!

Once Monjiro and Monichi were sitting down I came up with an brilliant excuse to be gone for awhile.

"You have to go do Tango lessons?" Monjiro asked, a little too skeptical for my liking.

"That sounds both made up and dumb." Monichi said.

"I LIKE DOING THE TANGO!!!" I insisted. Wow, I am like a secret agent.

Then I ran off, I flung myself underneath a lunch table and scurried towards peoples bags. I had struck at least six more before crawling underneath the popular kids table.

They were all engaged in a flashy conversation, so I took the opportunity to get more phone numbers. I stuck my hand into a bag and got a phone with a black and white case.

Next bag I found a book that read 'dairy'? I flipped through and saw that instead of milk products I found lots of hearts and some guy named 'Obanai'.... I put it back in and took out a phone.

Once I heard someone say, "Hey where's my phone?!" I decided it was time to get out of there and be finished with my collection.

I crawled back to my table quickly, nobody noticed me. Except maybe a few people when I jumped on their table.

"Hey, minions!" I shouted at them and sat back down.

"That must've been a quick tango class! You weren't gone very long." Monjiro exclamed.

"Oh yeah, that's because I'm so super amazing at doing the tango they didn't need to teach me."

"Oh wow!! That is amazing!"

"Yeah so is that why you were crawling around on the floor everywhere?" Monichi remarked sassily.

"WHAT? Are you accusing me of not taking tango classes??!!!"

"YES, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING. UNLESS THE FLOORS YOUR INSTRUCTOR!"

"MAYBE THE FLOOR WAS MY INSTRUCTOR??? YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!"

"Zenitsu, what if he really was taking tango lessons?" Monjiro asked him.

"BUT YOU LITERALLY SAW HIM ON THE FLOOR TOO!?"

"I cannot confirm nor deny! We have no proof that it was him."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!??"

Now it was after school and we all walked out together. The shrimp and her friends were nearby freaking out about something. Monjiro looked concerned, but I really don't care.

"What do you think they're so worried about? Should I go check on Nezuko??" He asked franticly.

"Hehehehe, maybe they LOST something." I stated.

"Why did you say it like that???? You didn't steal something from those girls, did you?????" Monichi got pretty angry for no reason.

"Nooo, what would I eeeveeenn steal? Their phones? Anyways now that we're done with that.." I pulled all the phones I permanently borrowed. "I need you guys to put your numbers into ALL of these phones!"

"WHAT!??" The two screamed in unison.