Chapter 57

Inosuke's POV:

I am having a very great (and very filling) time with Monichi and Monjiro!

First I found Monichi and Gramps eating, then I got to join in! Then Monjiro and his family showed up, too, everyone sat at the same table and I got to eat from everyone's plates! Sneakily, of course.

"Stop eating my food, boar." Monichi furiously whispered.

"Make me." I responded with another handful of his fries in my mouth.

Speaking of Monichi, he's been acting weird this entire time. He's all red in the face and won't stop stuttering. I'm starting to think he's embarrassed or something.

He even slammed his head on the table! And anytime someone (mostly Gramps and Monjiro's mom lady) would say something about him he'd try to hide himself in his hands.

But in my opinion, it's not a good hiding spot, we can all still see him.

Eventually, he stopped fighting me for his food and slid it in front of me, "I'm not hungry anymore." He murmured in an annoyed tone.

Well that took all the fun out of stealing it.

I looked around at everyone, they were all still eating, so Monichi must be lying.

I picked up a few french fries and pushed them into his face.

"Argh-!" He slapped my hand then shouted at me, "What are you doing?!"

"Feeding you." I said causally.

Everyone turned their heads and looked at us, I was trying to force feed Monichi and he was shoving my hands away.

The littlest Monjiro tugged on their mom's sleeve, "Mother, why is the messy boy feeding Mister Zenitsu?"

The little girl Monjiro spoke up, "Big brother is dating him, why isn't he stopping Mister Boar?"

That comment caused Monjiro and Monichi to both turn a bright red, they were definitely embarrassed now.

"His name is Inosuke, and they're just friends, honey." Monjiro's mom explained to them, but for some reason the 'just friends' part made me feel weird.

Then Monjiro coughed awkwardly and asked, "May I be excused for a moment?"

His mom nodded, then he stood up and headed in a random direction.

Monichi suddenly shot out of his chair and said "I need to use the bathroom!" And ran off to the same place Monjiro went to.

Not that I cared that they were gone, anyways, I can eat all their food now.

A few minutes passed and I noticed Gramps and Monjiro's mom look at eachother.

Where did those two go, again?

Tanjiro's POV:

Today's lunch sure has been interesting, I was just out eating with my family when we spotted Zenitsu, his grandfather, and Inosuke!