Chapter 11

Zenitsu's POV:

As Tanjiro and his siblings walked I wondered what we were eating. Then I wondered if they even knew where they were going.

"Hey, guys." I said.

They all stopped and turned around to make direct eye contact with me. "Yes, Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked.

"Uh. Do you guys wanna get ice cream?"

They gasped.

"Ice cream?" Hanako frowned.

"Dessert for lunch?" Takeo questioned.

"We don't have our toothbrushes!!" Rokuta reprimanded.

"Sorry, Zenitsu but we would need our mothers permission. " Tanjiro apologized.

"Oh, uh, sorry." I said awkwardly. "So, uh, where were you taking us to lunch Tanjiro?"

"Tim Hortons." Tanjiro said.  "We were going to get soup and bread!"

"YAY!" Rokuta exclaimed.

"YIPPIE!" Hanako and Shigeru cheered.

"Okay. No muffins?" I asked.

"Do you mean chocolate muffins?" Takeo asked.

"Well, we wont have them but you can." Nezuko commented condescendingly.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro said. "Hey! We're here!"

"Whoopie!!" The younger kids said respectfully.

"Here, Zenitsu and I will go in and order, you all will stay sitting onthe exact same bench I tell you to." Tanjiro said sternly. "There, that one!"

They all rushed to the bench, but were careful not to run over one another. Once they were all there they froze.

"Brother, go in, we're waiting!!" Nezuko said.

Tanjiro and I went inside. Tanjiro was about to get in line, but let an elderly man infront of him.

So we waited in line for awhile because it was a Saturday and lunch time. Tanjiro kept looking out the window at his siblings who had not moved an inch from their bench.

"HEY!!" A voice screamed from behind us. "MONJIRO!! MONICHI!!!!"

"Not him!" I sighed.

"Hey, Inosuke!" Tanjiro said happily. "I'm so glad to see you!"

Inosuke skipped line and stood next to us.

"What're you doing in a Tim Hortons, Inosuke?" I asked, very annoyed.

"What're you two doing alone in a Tim Hortons?" Inosuke replied.

"We are not alone!" I said, pointing at the bench where Tanjiro's siblings were sitting. "Look right there!"

"Okay!" Inosuke said.

"Hey before I forget, can I ask you why you were in my Gramps' WINDOW??"

"And why were you stalking my mother??!" Tanjiro scolded.