Chapter 1-The morning after

A lot had changed for both Wednesday and Enid over the past year. The biggest change for them both was now being married to each other as they were now on their way to a secret location after Gomez and Enid's dad announced they had a surprise for the two that would happen the morning after the wedding night but were told they would need to have suitcases ready.

As they were being driven by lurch in the Addams car which had just married on the back window and black and pink ribbons on the back to their unknown location.

Wednesday and Enid Addams couldn't keep their hands off each other. Wednesday had become exactly like her parents when it came to Enid. She longed to have her hands over her at any opportunity she got.

Wednesday then looked to her wife and placed her arm over her shoulder as Enid rested her head on Wednesday's shoulder as she asked. "What do you think this surprise will be Cara Mia"

Enid looked up at her as she replied "I don't know weds but I'm hoping they have got us going somewhere tropical like Jamaica or somewhere like that way about you.

"Somewhere there is a lot of rain but I would also like it to be somewhere where there is sunshine just for you
mia moglie" Wednesday replied back

Enid could help but smile at Wednesday's response as she kissed her passionately.

Twenty minutes later they spotted a building appearing in the distance and just down the road saying 'Burlington international airport next right'

Lurch then turned at the next right and went past the terminal and then down a little side road leading to the runway then Wednesday saw a private plane and standing outside of the plane was enids dad and Gomez.

As they pulled up next to the plane the young Addams couple stepped out on Wednesday first who then walked across opened enids door and offered her hand to Enid as she stepped out of the car as they walked towards their dad's.

Gomez spoke, "oh how are the newlyweds."

Enid smiled back whilst Wednesday responded "we are a good father. We enjoyed last night at the reception however I'm surprised you managed to survive the night with the amount of wine you drank. I bet mother is feeling the worst?"

Everyone just laughed after Wednesday's comments as Gomez responded " my little scorpion yes she's suffering this morning but I think it's time we tell you why we are here"

Enid's dad then started to speak " well since we learnt about yous two getting married we secretly got in contact after Weems shared the contact details of both of us and when we did discuss a honeymoon for you two but we had to find the perfect place that matched both of yous"

And this point Enid spoke up and shouted excitedly "So where exactly is it the perfect place for both of us"

Gomez then spoke "tranquila mi nueva nuera well I know for a fact you're very much all about sunshine and palm trees meanwhile Wednesday is all about rain and storms and there is a perfect climate like that here in the USA and of course, we wanted to get you there in style.

Enid started to get a feeling about where they were about to travel to knowing it was a place she always wanted to visit ever since she was a little pup so she asked: " please tell me this isn't a joke we are really going there?"

Enid's dad smirked and said "yes Enid yous are going to Florida it's always warm and most of the Time sunny. Plus a least once most days there is a good rain shower which means that your wife will be happy."

Wednesday smiled after hearing this as Gomez spoke up again "But that's not all we also managed to buy you passes for a certain place for ten days and some would even say that this place is considered 'the happiest place on earth to many people"

As soon as those words left Gomez's mouth Enid was sprinting up to them both and gave them both hugs as she knew exactly where they had booked and Enid was about to go to somewhere she had wanted to visit all her life and she screamed "I'm finally going there" and she thanked them both

Wednesday was confused as anything by the phrase as she suddenly said "thank you both of yous for this gift but what do you mean the happiest place on earth? Is there a huge place for torture we are going?"

At this point Enid who couldn't hide the joy plastered on her face turned round and "Wednesday don't be silly the happiest place on earth is Disneyworld silly"

(A.N

Hope everyone has enjoyed this opener but this story will down the line contain sadness but will also contain joy. If anyone would like to see any ideas put into the story I will try my best to include them and will also mention yous in the process. Also thanks to those who stuck around after my last story thank you all so much.)