chapter 6- a new woe

(Time skip)

As Enid and Wednesday were now on there way back to the airport as there honeymoon was coming to an end and would be heading back to New Jersey as they would be staying with the Addams untill they found there own place.

Whilst they were on there way Enid turned to her wife as she said to her "You know this has been the best trip I have ever been on."

Wedensaday couldn't help but raise a small smile as she responded " same for me apart from getting that stuck on that awful doll ride you dragged me on. But apart it's been a great experience. Not only was I able to fight and beat an alligator in the everglades. I was also able to see you go into a laughing fit when we ended up going to that wolf meet up you spotted where I made that young pup scream, 'Before that wolf eats my Grandma,Give that Wolf a banana' when I was starving but you know what was the best thing?"

Enid was currious as she asked "what was the best thing then My darling"

Wednesday looked towards her as she softly spoke "The best thing about this trip was that I got to spend it with you"

Enid started to go as red as a tomato with them words as she wasted no time in showing her thanks to Wednesday as she wrapped her into a hug and gave her a passionate kiss. She then broke the kiss as she said "I can't believe i was able to get Wednesday Addams to mellow out" giving a small chuckle after

Wednesday instantly responded "NEVER!, more like you evolved me" as she then kissed Enid back.

Some enough they stoped as Wednesday lowered her head onto emid shoulder as they looked out as seem the vast open water on either side of the roads as Wednesday pondered when they would take it to the next step and have a family of there own but she was a little worried to ask Enid the same question.

Soon enough they arrived at the airport just as the dark clouds were starting to form. They steped out of the car and the heavens opened. Luckily the plane was able to pull up right next to the plane as Enid sprinted onto the plane to avoid being soaked meanwhile Wednesday thanked the driver and slowly walked towards the plane letting the raindrops hit her pal skin.

Once there were both on the plane and seated it started. The pilot started his taxi on to the main runaway and within five minuites they were taking off and soon in the sky

Once they were crusing Enid could help but look out the window seeing the lighting apear in the distance and lighting up the dark sky. But all of a sudden the plane started to shake and drop a little bit. Enid whimpered as she looked away from the window and held on to Wednesday as tightly as she could with her eyes closed thinking there were going to crash.

Wednesday smiled a little at Enid as she started to play with Enids hair to calm her down as she told her "Relax il mio cucciolo it's just a little bit of turbulence there's nothing to worry about it's perfectly normal"

Soon enough Enids whimpers turned to a soft purr as she loved the feeling of wedensdays arm wrapped round her and the other playing with her soft locks. She then repositioned as she started to lie down a little but she placed her head on to Wednesdays chest and nudged her elbow to signal her to keep playing with her hair.

Two hours later they were coming into land at a private air strip in New Jersey and as they landed they saw lurch was waiting for them. They Quickly disembarked the plane and entered the Addams car.

The Two were busy making out much to lurch annoyance that he ended up putting the screen up so he couldn't see the two. When all of a sudden Enids phone Rang she saw the number but rejected the call when she didn't recognise the number as she went back to wedensday. However just as she was about to lock lips with her, the phone rang again and once more Enid rejected it. The cycle repeated itself two more times when she eventually gave up and answered it. She spoke into the phone with a puzzled "hello?"

There was a little gap before she herd a responce of "Hello Enid dear."

Enid was left opened mouthed when she herd who was on the other end of the call and she could not believe whi it was before she gathered her thoughts together as she responded back confused as can be "MOM?"

(Authors note)

I know some of you are going to ask what il mio cucciolo means and its Italian for my puppy. Hope every one is enjoying this story please don't be afraid to give feedback or to suggest ideas ifs you want to