chapter 5-woe what a night (part 2)

(I think yous know what's coming)

Wednesday quickly ordered an uber and five minutes later it arrived and within seconds of it arriving and them getting in they couldn't keep there hands of each other Wednesday hated the fact she had become like a mother after telling her at nevermore she would never fall in love. Yet here she was so madly in love with the blonde werewolf.

After a short ten minute drive they had arrived back at there hotel and headed into towards the elevator only to find out it was broken.

Quickly without thinking Enid picked up Wednesday and carried her bridal style up the stairs to there third floor room where on the way they stop occasionally on the way for passionate kisses on each floor.

Eventually they got to there room where Enid was still carrying Wednesday. She got wedensday to swipe the key so they could enter there room. Once they arrived in Enid placed Wednesday on the bed she kissed her on her forehead before she whispered "no touching me or you until so" before she started walking away

Wednesday asked "where you going ?" In a sad tone as if she had done something to upset Enid.

Enid smirked but Wednesday couldn't see as Enid had her back turned from her as she spoked up "nowhere but I do.hope your going to enjoy this show"

Wednesday looked confused as she said "what you mean?"

Enid instantly responded "shhhh just enjoy this you deserve it" as she puts her phone down and presses play on a song she had selected.

The song playing was a cello version of the song Pony by ginuwine. As it started playing she seductively started walking towards wedensday but when she reached the bottom of the bed she stopped, the then placed one of her legs onto the bed as she slowly rubbed her hand down her leg untill she reached the top of her boot. When she did she placed her fingers on the zipper and slowly started to unzip in time with the music.

Meanwhile Wednesday had raised a small smile knowing she was enjoying enids little show for her but she was fighting the urge so much of just getting up taking off Enids dress and making her feel like her queen.

Enid meanwhile she did same with the other boot as she walked away a little before she turned her back on Wednesday as she pulled her dress off but bend over to make sure she was presenting enough of her rear end to her wife revealing she was wearing tight white lace underwear

Wednesday now was fighting her own urge to touch herself at the sight as she simply spoke "Enid please"

Enid then turned round revealing a matching white lace bra which she was now taking off as she replied "not yet" as she let the bra drop. She then turned around again she wiggled her bottom as she bent over again and slowly removed her underwear

Wednesday was speechless at how Enid was this suddenly confident and she loved it.

Enid then got on to the bed but stayed at the bottom as she started moving her hands up and down her chest before she played with her breasts. Wedensday couldn't take it anymore as she had started to move her hand toward her own entrance which Enid noticed as she said "you can touch now"

Wedensday then unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head reaching a match black bra and underwear which were quickly removed as Enid started crawling towards Wedensday and as soon as she reached Wednesdays entrance she stoped and turned around presenting her entrance to Wednesday.

She wasted no time as she placed her tounge into Enid causing her to moan "oh fuck weds"  in pleasure as Enid returned the favour causing Wednesday to moan even louder. It didn't take long before they started to add fingers to each others entrances as they both were going so fast they were both crying out moans of pleasure as Enid cried out "I'm Cumming all over your fingers"

Wedensday smiled as she said "I'm the same as they climaxed together they removed there fingers and placed them.into each others mouths amd before long started tounge kissing after.

Five minuites later they both collapsed onto the bed as Wednesday turned to Enid and told her "holy shit baby that was an amazing show and a nice finish to" as she winked

Enid smiled back and said "knew you would love it and the ending was amazing but I'd love it if you repayed the favour sometime in the future weds"

Wedensday flushed red at the thought of doing a show for Enid as she replied back " il consider it but only because its you my love."

They then cuddled up and went to sleep for the night.