chapter 27-one year on

(Time skip Enid and Wednesday 1st wedding anniversary)

The first year of marriage was a whirlwind for both Enid and Wednesday. They faced challenges they thought they would never face but they also had great times. Like adopting Argos who had now become a brilliant guard dog. But yet was so playful at the same time when he knew who the two trusted. Enid was travelling the world with Wednesday by her side and making the hotel rooms a maid's nightmare with their late-night antics.

However, now the two of them were back in Jerricho and spending their first anniversary back where it all started again Nevermore Academy.

As they walked by the lake hand in hand. Wednesday suddenly stopped at the exact spot where 12 months earlier they tied the knot to each other. As she said to Enid "Well what a year it's been Enid but despite all the problems we've had I'm glad I got to spend it as your wife I love you, Enid Addams."

Enid blushed as she replied "It's had its challenges one hundo, but I'm so glad you've been here with me because I don't think I could have done it without you by my side. I mean I've been kidnapped, exposed and a drunken mess but you've helped me through it all. I couldn't be with anyone else but you."

Wednesday suddenly passionately kissed Enid and after the kiss, Enid said "You know Yoko can get us back into the school. How about we go check out our old dorm?"

Wednesday smiled as she told Enid to text her to let them in. 10 minutes later they were now standing at the main doors to Nevermore. When Yoko opened the doors and hugged Enid and respectfully nodded to Wednesday to which she returned a nod.

Soon they made their way up and when they got up to their old dorm Wednesday braced herself for the worst. However, when they opened the door Wednesday threw up based on what she saw despite the room being nearly empty. She still saw their window was now replaced into solid pink with rainbows all over it. She looked over to her old side and noticed a load of unicorn plushies and a bed covered in pink sheets. She then looked over to Enid's old side and she saw even more pink. However, on her side, there were posters full of bands and singers, such as the Jonas brothers and Harry Styles. However, above the pink bed sheets, she noticed a familiar face. Her wife in poster form from her Brits performance.

She turned to Enid and asked "Enid do you have some family members that I don't know about or something because it looks very much like it or you have planned this as a joke. If the latter is true then I'm filing for divorce" raising a small smirk.

Enid just laughed as she said "I would know if there was family here but I promise you there not and its not a wind up so you are still stuck with me for many years. However, it's nice to see I have fans here and there like me.

They soon made their way back home after as Wednesday had made plans for an anniversary meal that evening and they had to get ready.

(3 hours later)

Wednesday was putting the last few touches to her outfit which was a black evening dress which hugged her figure and showed some of her cleavage. She had also decided to wear stiletto heels to try and be within eye level with Enid. She completed the look with her hair in a bun and her traditional black eyeliner.

She walked downstairs and like always her jaw dropped as she saw her wife. Enid had decided she would wear a black leather buttoned-up jacket black leather shorts and yellow leggings and small wedge heel shoes. She completed her look as she decided she would do something different and slicked her hair back.

Wednesday kissed her as she said "Oh my Enid is there anytime you won't take my breath away you look incredible"

She blushed heavily and replied "Says the one who looks even more amazing you slay any look as she kissed her passionately.

They kissed for around 5 minutes before Wednesday Broke the kiss and said "We better get going plus I've got some big surprises for you during dinner"