chapter 23

As they returned to their hotel room Enid wrapped her arms around Wednesday as the tears started to flow. Wednesday hugged her back before saying "Mon Cheri it's ok you didn't know I wouldn't of know either it's a stupid rule" as she kissed Enid's cheek

Enid stopped crying as she then placed her hands on Wednesday's cheeks before kissing her directly on the lips she replied "I'm sorry Weds for cutting this day short all because of some stupid rule"

Wednesday smirked a little before she said "I'm glad you did actually because on the way here on the tube I may have been able to get you a surprise treat to cheer you up"

Enid looked up in shock as she said "What surprise is it?"

Wednesday responded "You know how one of your favourite movies was made in a musical? Well tonight we are going to see it as I managed to get tickets for it on the west end"

Enid was shocked as she looked lovingly into Wednesday's eyes with a little smirk before hugging her and saying "I've said it many times to you but I don't deserve someone like you your perfect Wednesday"

Wednesday had a small blush form as she kissed Enid and said "On the contrary Enid if anything I don't deserve you I'm so lucky to have you as my Wife and will do anything to always see that smile on your face la mia splendida e fantastica Enid Addams"

It wasn't long after that they had started to get dressed for the occasion Enid decided to wear a little bit of makeup and her hair with two small twin buns whilst she would wear a yellow skirt which stopped just over her knees a yellow shirt and a yellow jacket she completed the look with black shin high socks with a smiley face at the top and some hiker loafers.

Wednesday had dressed up however she was wearing a black suit with white pinstripes going down all the way. She wore her usual amount of make up all black of course and topped it off with black 3-inch high heels.

As they saw each other they both looked at each other with so much love if they didn't have a show to go they would have ripped each other clothes off and would have more action than wolves in a heat cycle.

Soon after they started their short five-minute walk to the theatre. However, on their way to the theatre somehow word had gotten out the two would be coming to the show and one of the UK paparazzi had followed. At this point, Enid hid behind Wednesday as she saw one of them. However, before he could snap a picture of the two of them Wednesday walked over with Enid still hiding behind her grabbed the camera and said "You even dear take a photo of her I will be at your house tonight and hand you from your lighting" she then hit the guy over his head smashing the lens and causing the housing of the camera to crack as well as knocking the guy out.

Eventually, they made their way inside and took their seats in a private balcony booth next to the stage. When they sat down Enid was amazed by the view as she said "Weds these seats are amazing they must have cost a fortune."

Wednesday replied "Yes they were expensive I'm not telling the price  to you but it's still not as valuable as seeing that priceless smile of yours so it's justified the price I paid for you"

Enid blushed heavily and kissed her minutes later the show started and Enid instantly started singing along with the opening song. As the show continued they both enjoyed it. Then it came to the point where Enid always cried in the movie and there was no change even with the show as she cried her eyes out when the actors and actresses played out the scene of Mufasa's death. However, in this scene, Wednesday smirked a little at how it was planned and set out. She did hug Enid though to stop her crying.

A few scenes later both started to smile as the show continued and Enid was shocked as she heard Wednesday along with herself singing along with Hakuna Matata. She couldn't believe it but she loved it. Once the show ended they walked hand in hand back to their hotel and it looked like Wednesday's antics before entering had done the trick as there were no paparazzi on the way back. When they got into their room Enid spoke
"Thank you so much Weds for tonight you are an amazing wife."

Wednesday replied, "Thank you, Enid, but like I said il do anything for you and your the better wife".

The Two then undressed as they got into the bed and fell asleep with Wednesday using Enid's shoulder as a pillow and Enid's arms wrapped around Wednesday.