chapter 7

'Enid was left opened mouthed when she herd who was on the other end of the call and she could not believe whi it was before she gathered her thoughts together as she responded back confused as can be "MOM?" '

Ester responded "It's good to hear your voice again after so long, how have you been"

As soon as she herd them words Enid started to get a rage burning inside of her as she bluntly replied back to her "why would you care last time we spoke you said I was dead to you so why you contacting me? "

There was a sudden pause as Ester was taking everything in as she then replied
" I realise you hate me and I fully understand but I need to tell you something and it's serious"

Again there was a deafening silence as Enid was trying to make intention clear she didn't want to speak as she then spoke back over the phone "so what's so serious then Ester?"

Suddenly she started to hear small breaths over the phone as her mother told her "There's no easy way to say this  but I'm dying Enid"

Enid instantly thought that she was doing this for a reaction so she simply replied back something similar to what Wednesday told her during there first meaningfull conversation as she replied "we all are dying mother from three day we are born we are ment to die"

There was know crying being herd over the phone as Enid could tell it was genuine tears as Wednesday looked to Enid to say what was up, Enid placed her phone on to loud speaker as she started to hear a tearful Ester "Enid dear I know that one but I mean I don't have long left as recently I found a lump and had to get tests and it turns out its cancer and its terminal!"

Enid was In shock at the news as she replied "mum I'm so sorry to hear that and I'm sorry for how I reacted before"

Ester replied "I get why you did Enid and I deserve it but I just have one request for you before I do go"

Enid responded quickly back "what is mother please just let me know"

Ester tearfully replied back "I want to see you one last time becuase I want to apologise to you directly and not other the phone also I want to say sorry to your wife as well"

Enid now crying her self asked her mother "so how long have they said you have to live because I promise that I will come back to San Francisco so you can see me again"

Her mother replied back "they have said I have two months left to live Enid but I'm not giving up without a fight"

Enid was holding back the tears more now as she said "you always were a fighter mam il be there over there soon."

Her mam then replied back "thank you dear I can't wait to see you again"

They then said there goodbyes to each other and hung up and once they did Enid couldn't hold back her tears anymore as the floodgates opened as Wednesday grabbed her instantly into a hug as Enid cried into her shoulder.

Enid instantly placed her head into her shoulder and the more she cried the tighter Wednesday hugged her as Wednesday simply said to her "Cara Mia I'm so sorry"

Enid then wrapped her arms tighter around Wednesday as she cried even more "it's not fair weds I know she was bad but no one deserves cancer."

Wedensday responded "your right Enid I love to see people suffer but I wouldn't want anyone to have cancer"

Enid hugged tighter as she then said "thank you for being here for me through the good and bad and the many more we will face together"

Wednesday smiled as she then said "don't move a muscle tonight Enid you've had a lot to take in there il sort out dinner and Il get us a flight over to San Francisco as soon as possible.

Enid then kissed her cheek as she replied back "your the best Weds I'm so lucky to have you"

Wednesday replied "I'm lucky to have you as she kissed her head as she went onto her phone as they pulled up to addams estate

(A.n I know this isn't my best chapter but I hate to keep you lot waiting for next chapters and I let yous down not posting just I've been dealing with writer block again so if it's bad I can't apologise enough)