chapter 4- woe what a night (part 1)

As they made there way back up to there hotel room, Wednesday spoke up "I want to treat tonight like a date night so i don't want to see what you are wearing until it is time to and il pretend that I'm coming to your door. But il get  changed in the Bathroom there's enough space in there for me in there, you can have the room but dress fancy as ive booked us a table at a fancy restutant at eight." As Enid nodded in agreement.

They got through the door at six thirty as Wednesday instantly when over to her stuff she asked Enid to close her eyes so she couldn't see the outfit she was going to wear tonight. As wednesday shut the door to the bathroom Enid instantly got out her phone as she had a dilemma that only one person could help fix.

She went onto her Instagram messages and messages her old friend yoko saying
'Yoko im going to a date night with weds to a fancy restaurant and need to dress fancy what you think it's better one or two' As she sent a picture of both her outfit ideas to her

Within minutes Enid received a responce
'Without a doubt the second one. You wear that let's just say the food won't be the only thing wedensday will be eating tonight'

The blonde couldn't help but go red reading Yokos responce as she replied back

'Thanks yoko I owe you one miss you will need to catch up soon and that was my plan with that outfit but if it does I'm not sharing the details'

She then put her phone to charge as she started to get ready it took her an hour to get ready as she then sat on the bed waiting for wife to knock to take her on there date night.

Ten minutes later Enid heard a knock from the bathroom door as Enid then opened up the door as she was lost for words as she saw her wife.

Wedensday had gone for a full length black dress with a thigh high slit going up the left side which also showed a little cleavage ag the top. She had removed her braids and had her hair loose going over her left shoulder and black high heels to match.

Enid tried to get the words out but all that came out was "I think maybe I um...when you um.. I think.. uh (gulp) wow"

"Well wow yourself" as Wednesday looked at Enid who was wearing a cream dress that stoped just above her knees and black boots that stopped just below her knees She had applied a redipstick and a little blusher on her cheeks although it helped hide the blush she got from wedensday responce.

They then walked out of the hotel jumped into an uber as they set off for the restaurant. When they arrived Enid instantly was shocked as she was the huge fish tank in the middle of the resurant filled with stingrays amd various other fish, on the other side of the floor was a live pianist who was playing a melody of relaxing notes.

After they told the staff they had a reservation they were quickly shown to there table. As they ordered two sodas since there could have any wine giving the age limit unlike when they could secretly on the plane over. Ten minuites later they had ordered there food as they both went for rare T bone steaks with fries and peppercorn sauce.

Whilst they were waiting for there food Wednesday looked to Enid as she said "there's another reason why I brought you out tonight"

Enid looked directly into Wednesdays eyes as she simple asked "and whys that weds?"

A small smile was raised as Wednesday told her "You know the novel I wrote in my first semester at Nevermore?"(Enid nodded in responce) well when we were at my parents over the holidays I received a letter from the publisher Miller and Gough and they decided that my novel will be published."

Enids eyes lit up in delight as she lent over the table giving Wednesday a loving kiss but before she could say anything there stakes arrived.

They both ate every last bit of there stakes and fries before Enid spoke up "Weds I'm so proud of you. I always knew it would be published the amount of effort you put in."

Wednesday smiled back and thanked Enid for her comment as they then decided to order some lemon cheesecake for deserts and after they finished eating and waiting for the check Enid spoke up and said "I think you deserve some extra desert as a reward for the novel" as she started moving her foot up the exposed side of Wednesdays dress stopping at her thigh under the table.

Wednesday then responded back placing her right foot over enids left boot and slowing moving up. As she then said "I still have some room left and I'm going to enjoy this extra dessert" licking her lips whilst looking lustfully at Enid.