chapter 2

"Wednesday don't be silly the happiest place on earth is Disneyworld silly"

Wednesday could believe she was going on honeymoon here she's herd so many stories about the place that made her want to hate the place however she knew that many of the stories on Disney were based on dark stories and that Enid had always wanted to go so as long as she was happy she would he happy to see that beaming smile from her wife.

As they boarded there private plane Enid couldn't help but burst out "omg we have to go on space mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. Il even go in the haunted mansion. I'm just so happy I get to finally visit after all these years waiting"

Wednesday ears perked up at the fact she mentioned a haunted mansion as she calmed her wife down but couldn't help stair at the grin she loved to see as she said "As long as you enjoy it il enjoy it Cara Mia plus I'm looking forward to this haunted mansion.

The Two of them then sat down next to each other in cushioned fully reclining black leather seats. Ten minutes later they were taking off and soon after once the seatbelt signs were removed Wednesday walked up to the bar area and picked up a bottle of champagne with two glasses as she headed back to the seats amd when she did she poured them both a glass and placed the bottle in an ice bucket.

After see placed the champagne into the ice she lifted her glass and as she said. "Heres to us my amazing wife and to the start of many adventures we will have as a married couple and many even soon as a family."

Enid could help but smile at the Wednesdays little speech as she raised her glass and tapped it against Wednesday glass as she responded back "Thank you for making me an Addams and making me realise my own self worth and I can't wait to go on many more adventures with you my love."

They then kissed eachother passionately. The times flew by as they watched scream two and before they knew it they were landing into Orlando International airport.

They quickly steped off the plane and the heat and humidity hit them instantly. Enid loved the feel of the heat as did Wednesday. Though within minuites the heavens opened and they were caught into a storm. Without even thinking Wednesday took off her jacket and placed it over enids hair as she knew Enid hated having her hair wet. The blonde just instantly smiled as the caring side to the goth was shown again as they walked into the terminal where they were scanned.

It was at this point Enid was glad gomez made Wednesday hand over her blades she was carrying becuase they knew if she was caught Wednesday would be spending the whole honeymoon inside a cell.

Luckily they cleared within no issue and as they walked through the arrivals lounge they saw a man holding up a sign saying 'Wednesday & Enid Addams'

They instantly went over to the guy as Enid showed him the confirmation as they were then led to a car which would chauffeur them to there hotel. As they drove out of the airport Enid was amazed that after the downpour she was caught in and hour later it looked as if it had never happened as she looked around and saw the vast amount of palm trees but she then looked back and saw wednesday staring at her to which she responded "enjoying the view?"

Wednesday smiled a little as she replied "Of course I'm enjoying the view and it's a view I will never get tired of looking at your perfect Enid. Plus I love seeing you all excited like this. The way your act like an excitable puppy when someone is ringing a doorbell is incrible and it's one of the many reasons I love you"

Enid blushed as she then wrapped into her wife and before long they arrived into there hotel. But little did Wednesday know that her torture was just about to start.