chapter 17

'She thought to herself for a little while before she said "I've made my decision" '
She then clicked reply as she wrote

'
Craig thank you for taking the time to write to me in asking me to join the Atlantic Records family, after taking some time to think about your offer and I am happy to say that I would love to accept the offer however some requirements would have to be met for things to work between us

I look forward to being part of the family and look forward to discussing things further soon thank you for the offer

Enid Addams'

Once she sent the email off she felt a pair of hands wrap round her as she heard Wednesday say "well guess I'm married to a superstar but does this mean I have to listen to ear-bleeding songs all the time?"

Enid just laughed as she then kissed Wednesday.

(Time jump 2 months)

Since Enid had agreed to join Atlantic records things were going great for the two since Wednesdays book became a best seller and Enid's debut song was taking over the charts having been at number one for 3 weeks under the name Wolfie and counting they were able to move into a place of there own.

They decided to move to just outside of Jericho into a spacious house that had 6 bedrooms in case the Addams visited or some of Enid's family and a walk-in wardrobe for Enid they moved there as they wanted to be close to Enid's dad and close to Yoko. However once every month they would spend a week with Wednesdays parents.

Currently, Enid was writing a new song whilst Wednesday was taking Argos on a walk through the woods where argos could run freely which he loved doing. As Wednesday had attached the lead to Argos she texted Enid saying she was on her way back home. 5 minutes had passed. Usually, Enid would respond instantly. However this time there was no reply, Wednesday then sent her a message on Instagram repeating but yet again there was no response. By this time Wednesday was getting annoyed so she did the one thing that Enid Hated. They then called her but her phone just rang out.

By this point, Wednesday had a feeling that something had happened but she also thought maybe she was annoyed as they had a small argument about how long she was taking to write new songs, to which Enid snapped calling her a hypocrite since she also took an hour a day to work on her novel.

The panic was setting in as she texted Yoko asking if Enid had contacted her within the last hour. Right after texting her she then rang Enid's dad asking if she had contacted her to which he told her she hadn't contacted her all day and Yoko texted back telling her she hasn't contacted her.

Wednesday sprinted back home after getting the information from the two and when she got home she couldn't believe what she saw as the house came into view the door was hanging off and smashed up. She got closer and noticed on the floor was a noticeable mark on their floor almost as if a large stone object had been dropped at that mark.

However, next to the mark was enids phone screen side down and when she picked it up she saw the screen was smashed but still usable. She then entered Enid's passcode and noticed she was in the middle of sending a text message to Wednesday with help in the text box.

She raced to where Enid had been writing her songs and saw that the place was like a bomb site, with Papers ripped up and all over the floor. She walked around her and noticed Enid's headphones broken. With the wires showing her microphone broken in two. She proceeded to her table where she would write her songs. She looked down and noticed carved into the table which look like it had been done with a knife in large capitals was one work 'MURDERERS'

At this point Wednesday texted Yoko

"Can you come to my home ASAP need your help bring Davina too and contact Bianca think we will need her for this ENIDS has been taken and I know who's done it so we are getting her back even if it means I die".