chapter 11

It had been three hours lucas had tried to have her way with Enid.

Meanwhile as Enid was telling the events to Sherrif Galpin with Yoko as she had to give her view as well and davina had made a start cleaning up the mess in Yokos Bedroom.Wednesday however was just sitting in Yokos main room as she had already gave her story. She was sitting there staying silent with her head level with her knees as she just wanted to cry. She just couldn't take it anymore as she found a pen and some paper has she started to write for Enid. Once she finished she left Yokos room knowing her letter would explain everything.

Once she had finished giving her story to Sheriff Galpin she had steped back out hoping to be able to hug into Wednesday and forget that this ever happened to her. She looked around but couldn't see her she started to panic. Her eyes then noticed a folded piece of paper as she approached it she noticed her name was written on it and instantly noticed the writing was Wednesdays as she just screamed "shit no"

She feared the worst and when it opened the note her fear came true as she read the note

' My beloved Enid I didn't think I would have to write this but sadly it has came to this. When I married you I promised that I would be your protector and sadly I have failed in that which means I haven't lived up to me promise. I will always love you but you deserve so much better then me. Someone who will be able to do as they promise

Please don't look for me but you will always be my only one.

Wednesday'

At this point Enid was crying but she started shouting "OH MY GOD DOES SHE NOT REALISE SHE DID PROTECT ME SHE STOPPED LUCAS. AND I FOR ONE AM NOT GIVING UP ON MY WIFE PLUS I NOW EXACTLY WERE SHE WILL BE. You coming yoko, davina"

They both nodded before yoko said "Of course I'm helping you would do the same if davina walked out besides I have to find her since she found my hidden vodka stash I've had that I've been practing with my mixology. So I need to get them back."

Soon after they all set off as Enid had them all walk together as it was now the early hours of Sunday morning and the sky was as black as death. Luckily Enid had them all bring torches as they made there way to the place where Wednesdays suffered her worst fate, Crackstones crypt.

As they approached the crypt they could hear a familer voice. Enid instantly knew who's voice it was it was Wednesdays as it sounded like she was singing but she could tell that Wednesday was drunk as the worde were slurred  as she herd her sing

"I'm a loneee wol(hiccup)f on my ownnn again. Il just keep (hiccup) howwling at the moon."

After she herd the words from Wednesday. Enid felt so bad that wednesday felt like this she knew she would have to be firm with her. They all kept moving towards the crypt as they the  saw her she was sitting with her back on the one of the walls outside of the crypt as she looked like she was going to pass out from how much alcohol she had drank her shirt was covered in dirt and also just above her mouth it was clear she had fallen head first on the way over.

Enid couldn't belive the state she was in clearly she had most of the bottle of the vodka. They slowly approached her. But Wednesday was to drunk to notice. Her hand went for the bottle of  vodka to have another swig but as she went to drink she split it over herself.

It was at this very moment Enid had to try and sober her up as she got the now empty bottle went down to the near by lake but asked davina and yoko to make sure she didn't black out. When she returned Wednesday was sat up but her eyes were shut. Enid was so annoyed she stood infront of her and poured the full bottle over her head which suddenly caused her to open her eyes. Once she did she instantly noticed who was in front of her but before Wednesday could say anything Enid started to shout at her

"WEDNESDAY FRIDAY ADDAMS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING AT DOING THIS! THINKING YOU DRINK THE PAIN AWAY. ALSO WHAT THE HELL WENT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT YOU THINK YOU DIDNT PROTECT ME!"