chapter 21- revelations

"NO! I'm not doing someone else's songs either accept mine or nothing also don't ring back tonight. MY FAMILY COMES FIRST NOT MY CAREER!"

By this point everyone one staring at Enid as they could tell this call was getting serious and that Enid was filled with rage.

After Enid's outburst, Craig got even more aggressive towards her as he shouted back down the phone "ENID I WASN'T ASKING IM TELLING YOU GET YOUR ASS TO LA NOW! THE ALBUM WHICH YOU STILL HAVENT DECIDED ON A NAME FOR IT YET BY THE WAY IS DUE TO BE RELEASED IN TWO WEEKS IT NEEDS TO BE DONE IF YOU DONT COME IM DROPPING YOU OFF THE LABEL UNDERSTAND"

For Enid, she started to bite her lip in fear that she was trapped and that the industry would take over her life leaving no time to spend with her dad her brothers or even her wife and all the Addams. Luckily Wednesday stepped in knowing her wife was worried she squeezed her hand knowing everything would be ok and looked directly into her eyes to tell her she loved her. Enid smiled back before she then started to speak calmly back to Craig and she said "Thank you Craig you've given me an album title"

Craig responded, "Great what's the name then?"

Enid then took a deep breath as she responded "the name of the album will be FUCK YOU AND THE LABEL I DONT CARE IF YOU KICK ME I DONT NEED THE FAME OR THE FORTUNE WHEN I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED ALREADY IN MY DAD, MY BROTHERS AND MY WIFE WHOS FAMILY ALSO STAND BY ME IN EVERYTHING!"

After she finished shouting she was deep breathing there was a thirty-second silence when suddenly Craig started to laugh as he said "
Wow wow wow Enid you are stupid. Throwing a promising career where you would have had it all, but no your ending it all through love how stupid.
You are going to regret this Enid. Also, it's going to be such a shame to see your fans so quickly turn on you after they find out the reason your called Wolfie.

It was at this point he hung up and straight after Enid wrapped herself around Wednesday as all of the Addams wanted to help comfort her. Eventually, Enid got the strength to tell Wednesday uncle Fester and Morticia what was said to her. After she told them uncle Fester quickly asked where their headquarters were as Enid told him the exact location then within a blink of an eye he was gone

(One week later)

The week couldn't have been crazier for Enid. The day after the party Craig did reveal that Enid was a werewolf via Atlantic's social media accounts.

However, what he hadn't planned on was that most of her fans had already figured it out and quickly jumped to her support and started campaigning for people to boycott Atlantic for discrimination. The next day Craig was forced to publicly apologise after the backlash though when he did it on national TV Enid noticed he was missing a fingertip and his face had cuts all over she suspected the cuts were done by Uncle Fester, she had known about the fingertip though as Wednesday two days after the party had sent a package directly to Craig However this package consisted of mouse traps that had been altered to include rusted nails in the traps.

During the next few days Enid managed to sign with a new company in Universal music group which sent her some merchandise of her favourite group 17 as she requested which had been signed.

After she had signed on Wednesday splashed the cash for Enid taking her to some of the fanciest restaurants in New York and all the designer stores. She had taken out some of her inheritance for this but it was all worth it for Enid.

By the end of the week when they arrived back at their home Enid received a call from the Head of universal Lucian Grainge who told her that the songs she had written which were rejected by Atlantic had been approved by universal and that an album would be going ahead but Enid got an even bigger shock at what Lucian was about to tell her.