Chapter 2 venice

In Peter's room, an unknown phone number called as he packed his suitcase. Peter looks at it, but he sets it back down, upset.

"Ugh," said Tony. "Can't Fury leave you alone so you can go on your trip peacefully?"

Peter pulled a bin from underneath the bed, took some clothes out, and sniffed them as he placed them in his suitcase.

"So that's our new apartment," Peter sighed.

Peter gets up and stays there for a moment before he turns his head to see his Stark-made Spider-Man suit hanging from his closet. He looks at it when suddenly, May comes in with a banana in her hand. "Hungry?" May asked and threw the banana at Peter's face.

Tony and Rhodey snorted while everyone else looked amused.

"Does your aunt regularly throw bananas at you?" asked Sam.

"No," Peter laughed.

The banana hit him, and he jerked back. Peter gasped and turned around to see May with her hands on her mouth, shocked.

Everyone chuckled.

"Oh... So sorry. I thought you could sense that with your Peter-tingle," May said as she laughed.

Peter looked disgusted while everyone else roared with laughter.

Peter sighed, "Please do not start calling it my Peter-tingle."

Everyone, except Peter, snickered.

"What's your Peter-tingle?" Steve asked, grinning.

Peter groaned. "Please don't start calling it that," he said and answered, "It's sort of like a sixth sense."

"So, what's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?" May asked.

Tony snorted.

"So, your aunt is okay with you going out as Spider-Man?" Scott asked.

Tony and Peter winced. "Well, she wasn't at first."

"You forgot to mention that she didn't know," said Rhodey.

"She didn't know?" exclaimed several people.

"Yeah," Peter grimaced. "And when she found out...." Peter and Tony shuddered.

"I can still hear the yelling sometimes," muttered Tony.

"Well, it wasn't pretty. But she came around to the idea."

"And made me mentor you more," said Tony.

Peter nodded. "That too."

Steve looked at them fondly. It was good to know that Tony was okay when the Avengers were broken up, and a large part of it looked to be because of Peter.

Peter says that he really needed this vacation. He needs a break.

Tony looked at Peter sadly. It was a stark contrast to the 15-year-old kid who was so eager to help.

May hugged him as she said, "You deserve it."

"You do," said Natasha.

May pulled away and said, "You know what? You should pack your suit, just in case. I have a tingle about it."

Everyone snorted as Peter groaned.

Peter cringed, "Please stop saying 'tingle', May!" and looked back at his suit in the closet. "No." Peter closed his closet door.

"Good. You deserve to go on a nice vacation," said Tony.

Peter looked over at the Iron Spider suit that was charging.