Chapter 3 now in colour

There was a montage of a pregnant Wanda and Vision going all around Westview preparing for the baby while the 70s opening theme played. Agnes and Monica were shown as well.

Wanda and Vision were beaming and holding each other's hands. They couldn't wait to meet their baby.

"It would've been nice if you would've told us you were having a baby," said Clint, giving Wanda and Vision a look.

"Or how you're having a baby," muttered Tony.

Wanda shrugged. "I don't even know how it happened or how the sitcom world works."

"All of the theme songs are so catchy," said Peter, bobbing his head to the song.

Scott agreed.

Vision tried to make a swing set and failed.

Wanda tilted her head. That scene was nearly identical to a scene from the Brady Bunch.

"This is the Brady Bunch!" said Bruce. "I love the Brady Bunch."

"Me too!" said Peter.

"Ha! I knew it would be the Brady Bunch," said Tony.

"Not that hard of a guess, Tony," said Rhodey.

Steve had heard of the Brady Bunch, but he had never watched it. He was actually enjoying WandaVision, besides all the creepy parts. The show caught him up on all the sitcoms he'd missed.

Cut to Wanda and Vision's living room during the day.

"The Brady Bunch stairs too!" said Tony. He had grown up watching the Brady Bunch on TV.

The living room reminded Tony, Rhodey, and Bruce of their childhoods since they grew up in the 70s.

Dr Nielsen used a stethoscope to listen to Wanda's belly. After a few moments of listening, he took the stethoscope away. He said Wanda was definitely pregnant.

Everyone snorted.

"No shit," said Rhodey.

"Of course, Wanda's pregnant," said Clint. "What else did he expect?"

He got up and put his stethoscope in his bag. Wanda said they figured that much.

"Funnily enough, we did," said Wanda.

"It's just kinda taken us by surprise. It's just kinda suddenly. Quite suddenly, wasn't it? I mean, practically overnight," said Vision.

Everyone laughed.

Wanda clutched Vision's thigh.

Everyone stopped laughing and sent Wanda curious looks. Wanda looked at herself, confused. Why did she do that?

"I mean... How did this happen?" asked Vision.

"I'd like to know that too," said Bruce.

"You see, when a man and a woman love each other very much..." Dr Nielsen trailed off.

Everyone laughed.

"Well, we're just tickled pink or blue," said Wanda. "You're at about four months now. Is that right?" asked Dr Nielsen.

Everyone's jaws dropped.

"FOUR MONTHS?" yelled Wanda, Vision, Clint, Tony, and Scott.

"Wanda went from zero to four months overnight?" Bucky asked incredulously.