Chapter 7 breaking the fourth wall

Wanda was sleeping, and she put her hand on the other side of the bed, only to find it empty. She looked upset.

Everyone winced.

Cut to the living room, where Wanda was sitting on a seat talking to the camera.

"A mockumentary! Yes!" Peter cheered.

"Look, we've all been there, right? Letting our fear and anger get the best of us, intentionally expanding the borders of the false world we created."

Everyone looked at Wanda strangely and she turned red.

"Wow, so relatable," said Sam.

Cut to a scene where SWORD agents were screaming and running away from the expanding Hex.

Everyone couldn't help but laugh even though SWORD agents running away from the Hex wasn't funny at all. The way Wanda edited the sitcom was amusing.

Cut back to Wanda and Vision's bedroom. Wanda sighed and covered her face with the blanket.

"Mood," said Peter.

Tommy and Billy ran into the room and started to complain about their game freaking out.

Everyone was confused.

"What do they mean?" asked Thor.

Cut to Billy and Tommy playing video games on a controller, but suddenly it changed to an older version.

Everyone gaped at the screen.

"Huh?" said Steve.

They looked at it for a moment before it changed to joysticks and then to Uno cards. They shared an incredulous look.

"What the fuck," muttered Rhodey.

"So, Wanda's reality is falling apart?" asked Bruce.

She's losing control, Stephen thought.

Cut back to the bedroom. Tommy asked Billy if Wanda was asleep. Under the covers, Wanda said she wasn't sleeping but just resting her eyes.

Everyone snorted.

Billy said his head felt weird and noisy. He didn't like it.

Everyone looked at Billy worriedly.

"Was it because of his powers?" asked Wanda.

Wanda took her head out of the comforter, eyes still closed and said she was resting her eyes.

Tony, Clint, and Scott chuckled.

Cut to Wanda's interview. "As punishment for my reckless evening, I plan on taking a quarantine-style staycation. A whole day... just to myself." The camera zoomed in. "That'll show me."

"You're punishing...yourself?" Clint asked, confused.

Wanda shrugged.

Cut back to the bedroom. Wanda sighed heavily as she pulled the comforter off herself. She was still wearing her Sokovian fortune teller costume. She looked down at herself and then covered her face with her hands.

Everyone laughed as Wanda blushed.

Downstairs, Tommy and Billy were fighting over the remote.

Thor smiled. It reminded him of himself and Loki when they were younger. Ah, young brotherhood.

They stopped fighting as they saw Wanda coming down the stairs in her pajamas and a bathrobe.