Chapter 8 previously on

In Salem, Massachusetts, 1693, there was a hooded figure leading three other hooded figures with a torch fire.

Stephen's eyebrows shot up as everyone furrowed their eyebrows. 1693?

Peter gasped. "Is this the Salem Witch Trials? No way!"

The women behind her dragged another woman with them. It was a younger Agatha.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Agatha's been alive since the 1600s?" Bucky said.

"But how?!" Tony exclaimed.

Stephen shifted uncomfortably. There were ways to live forever. The Ancient One drew power from the Dark Dimension to preserve her immortality.

She was resisting as she was dragged and bound to a wooden stake with blue magic. Many hooded figures were standing in a circle.

Everyone's eyes widened as they realized what was going on.

"Holy shit!" said Sam. "The Salem Witch Trials are real!"

The leader of the group asked Agatha if she was a witch. "Yes! I am a witch!" said Agatha. "Yet you have betrayed your coven," said the leader as all of them took off their hoods.

Everyone was uneasy. This seemed like a cult.

"I have not!" denied Agatha. "You stole knowledge above your age and station. You practice the darkest of magic," the leader accused.

Everyone shifted uncomfortably. That didn't sound good.

Clint looked at Agatha, unimpressed. Of course, she could be the one to practice the darkest of magic.

Stephen looked at the coven with interest.

Agatha swore she didn't know anything about these crimes.

Everyone snorted. They knew enough about Agatha to know that she did commit those crimes.

"Enough deception!" yelled the leader. "I did not break your rules. They simply bent to my power," Agatha smirked.

Everyone scoffed.

The witches started to chant in Latin and summoned their blue magic.

Thor looked at the magic closely. It was different from his mother's and Loki's magic.

Agatha said she couldn't control it and pleaded for her mother, the leader, to help her.

Everyone looked surprised.

"Mother?!" Steve and Tony exclaimed.

Evanora Harkness joined chanting with the other witches, and Agatha looked scared and surprised.

Everyone couldn't help but wince.

Agatha screamed at the witched blasted her with their magic.

Peter cringed. That looked painful.

The blue magic turned violet, and the witches transformed into skeletons.

"Holy shit!"

"What the fuck!"

"Why am I even surprised," sighed Rhodey. "More witchy shit."

Evanora looked worried. She flew into the air and blasted Agatha with her magic. Agatha broke free of her binds and sent a wave of her dark magic. All the other witches except Evanora were dead as they turned into skeletons.