Chapter 1 filmed before a live audience

The 1950s opening theme of WandaVision played as a car drove the street with a 'Just Married' sign at the back. Wanda was in a wedding dress with Vision driving the car.

Everyone was shocked, and Wanda and Vision's jaws dropped.

"Uh, why is Vision there?" asked Scott hesitantly. "I thought he was...you know."

Everyone was confused.

"You're right," said Bruce slowly. "What's going on?"

"Why is everything black and white?" Steve said curiously.

Tony snorted. "Of course, you would notice that, you old man."

Steve rolled his eyes. "It's kind of hard to miss."

"Kind of rich coming from you, Tony," said Peter. "You're, like, super old."

Everyone snickered as Tony baulked. "Take that back right now!"

"If you're done arguing, I can tell you that you guys are missing something obvious," said Natasha with an exasperated look. "Wanda and Vision are married."

There was a beat of silence before everyone started congratulating them. Wanda and Vision beamed, although they were still confused, and Wanda looked at the screen longingly. Vision was her husband.

Vision looked curiously at the screen. "I know this town."

Everyone was taken aback; Wanda, most of all. "What?"

"It's Westview, New Jersey. I bought a...." Vision hesitated and took Wanda hand. "I bought a house for us to grow old in."

Wanda gasped and then kissed him as everyone else smiled.

Peter wrinkled his nose. "Why New Jersey? Couldn't you find someplace better?" Tony nudged Peter to shut up while Steve and Bucky snorted.

"How did you pay for it, though?" Wanda asked.

Before Vision could answer, Tony interrupted him. "Well, his dad's a billionaire," he said, pointing to himself. "But it would've been nice if Bruce paid for child support."

Bruce rolled his eyes. "I'm not paying child support when you're a billionaire, Tony."

"But how is any of this happening?" said Rhodey. Everyone wondered the same.

Wanda used her magic to put a sold sign on top of the 'For Sale' sign.

Clint looked taken aback. "I didn't know you could do that."

Wanda blinked in surprise. "I didn't know either."

"Why aren't your powers red now?" asked Tony.

"I don't know."

Stephen looked at Wanda curiously as she created the sign spontaneously. He had a bad feeling about this.

♪ WandaVision! ♪

"WandaVision," said Natasha. "That's cute."

Vision dropped Wanda while phasing through the door.

Everyone laughed as Vision apologized.

Wanda smiled at that, and Vision came back and picked her into the house. The screen showed 'Starring Wanda Maximoff and Vision'.

"Is this a sitcom?" asked Sam hesitantly.

"It looks like The Dick Van Dyke Show's living room," said Peter. "And looks like the 50s."