chapter 11

(っ^▿^)۶🍸🌟🍺٩(˘◡˘ )

Bon weekend, Amores!

I would appreciate it if you SHARE this story. Thanks.(✿◠‿◠)

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 11

SEEING Cross punching Liam like a wild beast made Chloe's body stiffen. She couldn't believe what was happening. She knew that Cross had a bad boy look but she didn't expect him to be really one or at least turn into one in such a blink of an eye when provoked.

He looked so dangerous and she couldn't get a glimpse of the playful Cross anymore. Fear crawled throughout her body and couldn't react right away. It felt like she went frozen that even though Lauren kept on screaming for her to stop him, it felt like she couldn't hear anything.

"Fùck, man, stop it! Do you plan to kill him?!" That was when Chloe finally got back to her senses. A familiar blue-eyed man was pulling Cross away from Liam together with six men in black. Three of them helped that man to take Cross away while the other three checked on Liam.

"Liam! Oh, God!" Lauren attended to him and when she saw Liam's beaten face, she glared at Cross.

"Why did you do that?! You're going to pay for this!"

"Miss, stop. Don't provoke him further if you want the best for you and your man." The blue-eyed man answered without any hint of emotion on his face, restraining Cross' arm.

"D-Damn you. I'll...make sure to...make you pay." Liam managed to threaten Cross as he tried his hardest to sit down. Chloe didn't know what to feel at that moment. Even though she hated Liam and Lauren, she never wished this to happen to them, to Liam to be exact.

"Do whatever you want to do. I don't care. But let me warn you just this once and I want you to listen carefully. Don't ever try to talk to Chloe nor even approach her or else..." Chloe stared at Cross' face as he uttered those words and she shivered. God. He looked scary even though he looked calmer now. A calm before the storm.

"Who do you think you are to talk to us like you're some big shot?! You're nothing but a bartender and nothings else! If we want to, we could destroy your life!" Lauren answered with a shrilled voice.

"I already warned you and yet, you keep on threatening him. I guess, you lack of comprehension." The blue-eyed man said while shaking his head.

"Don't treat us like you're more superior than us because you people are nothing compared to us! You don't have any idea what you got yourselves into! We'll make sure to let the management of this island know about this! We're not done yet, especially with you, Chloe and your boyfriend! This is not over!" Lauren threatened full of rage.

Chloe was about to respond but Cross spoke.

"What did you say? Are you threatening Chloe?" His tone screamed danger like the eye of a storm as he tried to approached Lauren and Liam but the blue-eyed man didn't let him go.

"What the fùck, man! Could you at least calm down?!" Cross gave him a warning stare. He seemed like someone else and not the Cross that she knew which frightened her in a way she couldn't explain.

"Don't look at me like that." He raked his fingers through his hair before sighing. "Can we talk for a bit?" He then asked Cross and pulled him away, far away enough for them to not hear their conversation. But the men in black remained on their spot.