chapter 45

Follow me on my socials: 

TwentyTwo MonAmour-FB acct

22_Monamour-FB page

22_MonAmour-IG acct

50 comments for the next chapter. Enjoy reading. :p

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 45

CHLOE couldn't help but to chuckle upon seeing how Cross' jaw dropped while watching her descending the stairs.

"Close your mouth, cariño, before a fly gets in there." She teased full of amusement. He blinked innumerably and then gulped inaudibly. The way he was staring at her full of admiration made her heart jump.

She was wearing a red backless adjustable strap tie back tiered ruffle flowy slip mini casual cotton dress and her hair was tied into a messy bun.

"Damn. You look stunning, cariño."

She smiled. "Really?" He nodded right away.

"Yes, you are."

"You're not just pulling my leg?"

"Of course, not. I know you're used of hearing how beautiful you are from people and that's a fact. You are indeed beautiful no matter what you wear." She suppressed the urge to smile sweetly at him and raised an eyebrow instead.

"So, you're telling me that my outfit doesn't suit me?"

"No! Since when did you wear something that didn't suit you?" He then grinned. "But do you know when you're the most beautiful in my eyes?"

"When?" His aquamarine eyes raked her a hot stare and her femininity quivered.

"When you're naked." Her eyes went as wide as saucers. Such a naughty guy! Thankfully, they were the only people in the cabin.

"Cross! You're really a pervert!" He laughed heartily and snatched her by the waist, pulled her towards his body until their bodies pressed together. His hot breath fanned her face as he gazed at her full of desire.

"Am I really, hmmm?" His eyes playfully gazed into hers but she could see the fire of intense lust and desire in there. Suddenly, the image of them making love popped up on her mind and her body went hot right away.

The way he was worshipping her nakedness as if she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. With every touch and kiss, he would make her go wild.

She swallowed hard as her core became wet while remembering how his rock-hard hugeness moved inside her relentlessly, hitting every sweet spot and taking her to heaven. She swallowed hard as she felt her core moisten even more. Oh, God, Chloe! What the heck are you thinking right now?! Stop acting like a cat in heat!

She was pulled out of her hot imagination when she heard Cross chuckle. "You're blushing hard, cariño. I can clearly see what you're thinking right now."

"I'm not thinking of anything!" She denied and gently pushed him away to escape his teasing gaze.

"Really? I don't believe you. I can smell your sweet essence from here." His voice became husky as he stared at her lustfully. Gosh! He didn't even bother trying to hide it!