chapter 18

A/N: Since I was happy with your comments, I wrote a longer chapter. Enjoy reading, Amores. 

50 comments for the next chapter. :)

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 18

CHLOE felt like her senses were reeling as Cross explored the sweet crevices of her mouth passionately. Her brain turned fuzzy that she couldn't think straight. All she could think about was the delicious kiss they were sharing and nothing else.

"God, Chloe. The taste of your lips hadn't change one bit. Still as sweet as honey. I can't get enough of kissing you." He uttered huskily and claimed her lips once again like there was no tomorrow.

"Hmmm..." A moan escaped her lips when he gently bit her lower lip, coaxing her to open up for him and she was already too drowned in the delicious sensations overpowering her mind and body that she gave into him without any hesitation.

He groaned triumphantly and deepened the kiss even more. He explored her mouth with his naughty tongue before teasing hers, seeking for a duel.

There was a red light of warning that appeared on her mind but she just pushed it aside and let herself be engulfed deeper into his seduction.

Before she could realize what was happening, her lips moved on their own and gave him the kind of response that he'd been wanting from her. Her arms were already wrapped around his neck while she was on her tippy toes.

Their tongues danced vehemently and sensually, trying to seek for dominance. It was such a mind-boggling kiss and she wanted more. God help her but she wanted more...

"Fùck! You're the only one who could drive me insane with just one kiss, cariño." They were both breathless when their lips finally pulled away as they needed to breath for air.

He cupped her face and stared into her eyes full of affection and gentleness and was about to say something when they heard the doorbell chime.

She felt like a bucket of cold water pour over her head when she heard that. Knowing that Jade was there made her heart ache.

"Damn. She has some timing." His voice was full of frustration. She took a step backward.

"I'll just go to my room." She didn't know why but just thinking that Cross would be with Jade was making her feel so miserable. It brought her unwanted negative feelings inside which she didn't like.

"Chloe, wait."

She didn't look back at him and just left him there as she couldn't bear the thought of seeing him with her. That scene when Jade kiss him on the cheek replayed in her head and she wanted to hit her herself for hurting. Yes, she was hurting and she was tired of trying to deny it.

She couldn't believe it but it seemed that her heart did it again and with Cross of all people, the man who made her feel like she was the cheapest woman ever by spending one with him in the past.

A bitter smile appeared on her face.

"You're really hopeless, Chloe. You never learned."

Upon reaching her temporary room, she threw herself into bed and hugged one of the pillows. These past few days with Cross by her side, the weak side of her that she didn't want to come out again seemed to resurface.