chapter 27

"HOW'S THE STORY SO FAR, AMORES?"

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

50 comments for the next chapter:)

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

HEAVEN. There wasn't any word that Cross could think about other than that word. Chloe was indeed heaven that exclusively made for him.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a hint of concern when the trembling of her body finally stopped and she slowly opened her eyes while still biting her lower lip, her cheeks were flushing. It was clear that he just took her to 7th heaven and he couldn't be any prouder.

She cupped his face with her hands. "Oh, my. I thought, I was going to pass out because of so much pleasure. Even though, I initially felt a little bit of pain, the pleasure masked it completely. It's been so long since the last time that's why but it's worth the wait, I think." Cross chuckled upon hearing her answer.

"I'm glad to hear that. That's only the tip of the ice berg so brace yourself. I'm going to make you lose your mind." Her lips parted as he began moving slowly, making sure that she wouldn't feel that little pain or uncomfortableness that she was referring to just now.

"Can you feel how much I desire you, cariño?"

She nodded her head. "Oh, gosh. You're so big." Cross smiled but didn't answer as he already dipped his head and caught one rosy bud in his mouth without stopping his slowly thrusts.

"Cariño..." Chloe arched her back and raked her fingers through his hair while panting and moaning in ecstasy. He alternately worshipped her breasts once again as if he couldn't get enough of them as he picked up his pace.

It was beginning to get dark and the gentle breeze of the air was beginning to cool down a bit but the heat within them was blazing, engulfing them into fire of desire.

"Oh, Chloe! You feel so good!" Their bodies moved in synchronized manner as she began moving her hips, meeting every thrust that he was giving her. Their mouths clashed once again they were like two people who haven't tasted water for days.

"Oh, God, Cross! Faster!" Chloe called for his name as he began pounding inside her faster and harder. She was so wet yet still tight and it was driving him mad. Her v*ginal walls were gripping his hugeness as if trying to milk it.

Her breasts were jiggling erotically while calling for his name over and over again and Cross felt like he became even harder.

He placed her legs over his shoulders and that made her go wild. He was now pounding deep inside her, pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in to the hilt and then gyrating his hips to heighten the pleasure even more.

He did that over and over again and that pushed Chloe over the edge.

"I'm c*mming, cariño!" Upon hearing that, he picked up his pace even more until she exploded around him. Her eyes rolled back while convulsing uncontrollably. He momentarily stopped moving as he watched her org*sm consumed her entire being.