chapter 25

✨(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っc(◕︣◡◕᷅c)✨

𝓑𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭, 𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼❗ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰😘

50 comments for the next chapter😘

°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 25

CHLOE kept on squealing while laughing loudly as Cross chased after her in the middle of the meadow. They were like kids playing around and they felt like they were in their own little world, forgetting about others and just enjoying each other's company.

They just arrived here about 30 minutes ago and she loved it. She couldn't believe that there was a place like this nearby.

All the wild flowers with different colors and sizes were scattered around, looking so gorgeous and pleasing to the eyes. The gentle breeze of the summer fresh air felt so good against the skin unlike the polluted air in the city.

"Gotcha!"

"Aargh!" She squealed loudly when Cross finally got a hold of her, lifted her off the ground and spun her around. Her squeals became louder and he laughed heartily.

"You really thought that you could get away from me, huh? Never. You will be glued beside me until you get tired of my face." He said when he finally stopped spinning her around but didn't put her down on her feet yet. Their eyes were locked together.

She smiled at him sweetly. "I don't think that'll ever happen."

"Really? Are you sure?" She rolled her eyes.

"Why? Do you expect me to eventually get tired of you?"

"Well, we don't know what will happen in the future."

"I don't think I will ever be. I mean, if you did something unforgivable then I might not want to see your face again so make sure not to." An unknown emotion passed though his eyes before it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

He finally put her down on her feet before caressing her face with his hand while gazing at her full of love. Now, she could finally name this emotion in his eyes whenever he was gazing at her and she couldn't believe it. She could feel how Cross loved her with just one look in his eyes or just one touch of his hands and her heart response wildly everytime.

She couldn't believe that everything between them happened so fast and it yet, she couldn't feel anything wrong about it. In fact, it felt so good and so right.

"I've waited long enough to finally have you and I will never let it go to waste. I'm already in paradise so why would I want to go to hell?" Chloe couldn't help but laugh.

"Really? Hell?"

"Yes, cariño. Living without you will surely be like hell. Now that I know how to live with you by my side, I would never want to experience being without you. You belong to me and nothing could ever change that." She chewed on her bottom lip to prevent herself from squealing giddily. Gosh! Every word that was coming out of his mouth was as sweet as chocolate which turns her knees into jelly.

He then pulled her by the waist until their body pressed together. "I love you, Chloe." Her heart reacted wilder than a while ago upon hearing him say that. This wasn't the first time that a man declared his love for her but she never swooned like this with other guys' confession before.