chapter 21

A/N: OMG! After I wrote my article, I was about to take a bath when I remembered that I haven't updated this story yet! LOL.😂 Sorry for the delay. It totally slipped off my mind.😂. Anyway, happy weekend, Amores, and I hope you like this update! Enjoy!😘

WARNING!!! SOME EROTIC SCENES ON THIS CHAPTER! FOR ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED READERS ONLY! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

50 comments again for the next chapter! 😘

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 21

CHLOE smiled inwardly as she glanced at their intertwined hands as they walked hand and hand. Until now, he hasn't said anything about where they were heading to. She'd been asking him since they finished eating their breakfast this morning but he never gave her any idea.

Instead of answering her, he would give her a peck on the lips and then say it was a secret.

"Hey, why don't you tell me where we're heading to? I've been asking you since breakfast but you never answered me." She queried full of curiosity. They just went out of the cabin house from the backyard and walking to a cobblestone pathway.

"We're going to attend a birthday party."

"Birthday party? Of whom?"

"You'll see." He even winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"For goodness' sake! Why don't you just tell me about the details? You're making me curious even more." He laughed.

"Don't worry. I will not bring you to a Halloween party or something. It's just a normal birthday party."

"Is it okay for me to come with you? I'm not invited. I don't want to show up uninvited there. That would be embarrassing."

He chuckled. "Of course, you're invited. Don't worry. The birthday celebrant knows that I'll be attending with you. In fact, some of our friends will bring their girlfriends too and it will be their first time to meet the whole gang just like you."

Her eyebrows creased. "You have other friends here aside from Grey?"

"Yes. But our other friends couldn't make it because they have prior engagement. Anyway, I'm so excited to finally introduce you to them."

"Oh, my. I'm getting pressure a little bit. I didn't expect you to introduce me to your friends right away. I mean, we're still new and—"

"—Just be yourself, cariño. For sure, they're going to like you. They actually know you as Chloe Winters before. Of course, who wouldn't know you back then. You were at the top of your career when you suddenly stopped. Some of my friends even had a crush on you too." Chloe's jaw dropped.

"Really?" He stopped walking and faced her.

"Of course. I wasn't the only one but when my friends discovered that I had the hots for you, they stepped back for my sake." She laughed.

"Hots for me, huh?" He laughed and pulled her closer to his body.

"Well, I won't deny that fact. I am proud to shout to the world that you're finally mine, Chloe." She couldn't suppress the smile that appeared on her face as her heart soared. The way he was gazing at her made her feel so special.