chapter 28

A/N: This chapter is longer than usual so I hope you enjoy reading it! 😘

50 comments for the next chapter.😉

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 28

CHLOE'S lips parted in awe upon seeing all the different kinds of exotic flowers around her. Heaven exotic garden was stunning and she didn't expect that there was a garden like this on Amante Island. It was vast that everything that her eyes could see from where she was standing was different varieties exotic plants and flowers.

But the thing that surprised her the most were the different varieties of cactus around. It was her first time seeing an exotic garden this big with a lot of big cactuses and it was worth her time coming over.

There were orchids, calla lilies, anthuriums, bird of paradise, celosia, lily of the valley, hyacinths, tulips, peace lilies, calathea and many more and it was such an amazing experience to be able to be there.

"I guess, I don't have to ask if you liked what you're seeing because it's totally written on your face." She looked at Nevaeh and chuckled.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't expect to see a beautiful and interesting garden like this here on Cupid's Island. I mean, whoever takes care of this garden must be very patient not to mention a flower and exotic plants lover." Nevaeh laughed.

"Well, you're staring at that patient and flower and exotic plants lover."

Chloe's jaw slacked open. "What?"

"You heard it right. I'm the one who takes care of this garden. Most of the plants here are planted by my parents. And now, it's my turn to take care of it. I mean, I'm not the only one who takes care of this place. Of course, there are gardeners who takes care of everything whenever I'm not here but whenever I can, I always come here to visit and make sure that everything's okay."

"Wow. I didn't know that. So, you own this place then?"

Nevaeh smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. Actually, the Don Juans wanted to buy this land from my parents but they refused. They loved this place, you know. As a result, our land is the only place here on Amante Island that is not owned by the Don Juans. That's my house, by the way." She then pointed at the big house around 50 meters away from where they were standing.

It was such a beautiful manor.

She didn't know that Nevaeh was this rich. Well, they just met during Cross' birthday celebration that was why she didn't have any idea about her personal life yet.

"Even your house is surrounded by different flowering plants. I guess, you really love flowers." Chloe commented and Nevaeh chuckled. The stunning flowers surrounding the house was very eye-catching. It was giving Chloe a fantasy movie vibe.

"Yes. I grew up with parents who preferred to take care of plants instead of going out. It used to be our family's bonding, actually." Her face suddenly became sad while saying those words.

"Wow. That's interesting. Your parents must be very loving people because they say that people who love plants and animals are the most loving."

"You're not mistaken, Chloe. Mom and dad were the most loving people I've ever known." Her sadness became more evident now and then, Chloe realized something.