chapter 13

Ⲏⲁ𝓿ⲉ ⲁ ⲛⲓⲥⲉ ⲱⲉⲉⲕⲉⲛⲇ, Ⲁⲙⲟꞅⲉ𝛓!

*Again. 50 comments for the next update on Tuesday.*

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

♡✩°★- - - - -──────☾ - - - -°✩♡

CHAPTER 13

CHLOE watched Cross as he stood next to the bed, slowly undressing as if he was trying to seduce her. She swallowed hard when his hands fumbled on the buttons of his pants. Their eye-contact didn't break and she could see the unparalleled desire in those tantalizing aquamarine eyes of his.

He didn't even try to conceal it. Her lips parted in awe when he discarded his shirt and his perfectly sculpted body came into view. Gosh! What a sexy muscular man. A sudden urge to touch his hard abs and Adonis' belt rose within her but she didn't move.

She was just staring at him full of awe as if he put a spell on her.

Then, she heard the sound of his zipper and her eyes automatically went down to that part of his and her breathing literally stopped upon seeing that monster he was hiding for the first time.

"Y-You're big." She swallowed hard once again. Her heartbeat increased to the point that she felt like her heart was about to come out of her chest.

"Scared?" She didn't know if he was teasing her or something as he joined her into the bed and touched her cheek with the back of his warm hand whilst staring into her eyes as if trying to read the depths of my soul.

"Tell me if you don't want to continue and I'll respect your decision. Doing this with a woman who has second thoughts is not my thing. I don't want you to regret anything." She bit her lower when his thumb touched her bottom lip, trying to entice her.

Her breath went hitch when she caught the unfathomable desire and lust in his eyes while gazing down at her lips.

"Take me." She didn't know where the heck did she get the strength to utter those two words. It just came out of her mouth naturally.

His eyes gleamed upon hearing what she said and before she knew it, they were kissing passionately without a care in the world.

The heat, desire and need were potent combination, making her forget what was right.

Chloe was already too deep into the sea of seduction for her to still manage to emerge out of it. The kiss they were sharing was so hot and addicting and she had never known this kind of kiss existed which was dominating her senses.

Just a kiss and it already awoken the secret portal of desire in her body that no one had manage to do before. Not even Liam.

She couldn't understand why she never felt the unfathomable desire, lust and need towards him before. Not even once that was why when she heard Liam said that she was a like a cold fish, a frigid, a part of her believed his words.

But now, all these sleeping feelings and sensations were controlling every part of her which confused her.

"Hmmm..." A seductive moan escaped from her lips as the heat between them intensified even more as they continued to share that mind-boggling kiss.