Chapter 31: The Inter-High's At Risk

                     Mirai was frowning as she made her way toward the school faculty. Kogure and the others are trying to eavesdrop on the conversation inside.

"What's happening inside?" Mirai asked, turning to Kogure and Ayako.

The male let out a tired sigh, "Akagi's still trying to convince the teachers."

"Senpai, what are you going to do?" Ayako questioned the older female.

From a few meters away, Mirai can already hear Akagi's voice trying to convince the teachers to give the four idiots a chance.

By four idiots, it meant Sakuragi, Rukawa, Miyagi, and Mitsui.

She wasn't surprised about this anymore although she was still hoping that one or two of them would pass the exams.

"Well, I expected just as much," the girl muttered.

Mirai slid the door open and they all glanced at her. She bowed at the teacher as she stepped inside and closed the door.

The girl glanced at Akagi who was bowing at the instructor while the four idiots are behind him. She let out a tired sigh and turned to the instructor.

"Sensei, good afternoon!" Mirai sweetly said with the most charming smile she could have done.

Akagi raised his head and glanced at their assistant coach. The four main players also did and were shocked to hear her sweet and obviously fake voice.

"Ah, Rukawa-san!" the teacher's mood suddenly went up, and smiled softly at the girl.

She's a diligent and studious girl and many teachers adore her.

Mirai was an example of a good student.

"I'm sorry about this, sensei," she said. "But I am also hoping for you to give them a chance."

"You're their assistant coach, right?"

"Yes, I am," Mirai answered. "So, please, sensei!"

Mirai lightly bowed with Akagi following her gesture. The latter also made the four idiots bow their heads.

The teachers gave them a chance to retake the exams and now, they're obligated to go to Akagi's house to study.

"Why me, too?" Mirai whined. "I already helped you guys to beg the teachers."

"Aside from me, Akagi, and Ayako, you're the only one capable of tutoring them," Kogure told her.

The girl frowned in annoyance. "Damn it. Why do we have idiot players?"

"Two of them are your brother and your boyfriend," the male with glasses pointed out.