CHAPTER 10

BoBoiBoy tried turn left and right to sleep but it didn't work. He worry about Ochobot.

"Can't sleep?" BoBoiBoy open his eyes and saw Ryan smiling in front of him. "I made chocolate drink. You want some? Maybe it can help you sleep."

"Abang...? Why you didn't sleep yet?"

"I want to make sure you guys safe. I drink too much coffee this morning so I have too much caffeine and can't sleep." Explain Ryan while give BoBoiBoy some of the chocolate drink.

While they're talking with each other, BoBoiBoy's screen watch lit up and a hologram of Ochobot appear. BoBoiBoy! Help me BoBoiBoy!"
.
.
.
"OCHOBOT!"

"Ah, wait BoBoiBoy! I'm sure it mean no harm-" Ryan sigh as he saw BoBoiBoy dash forward and start attacking. "Y-You... What have you done to Ochobot?!" He make two fireballs in his hands.

"Wait, BoBoiBoy! I'm sure he don't have intention to attack Ochobot." Ryan spread his hands in front of BoBoiBoy to make sure BoBoiBoy won't attack Klamkabot. "But that thing hurt Ochobot, abang!"

"W-wait BoBoiBoy... Don't attack him. He just asking for my help."

"Eh? What going on here, Ochobot?" Ask BoBoiBoy while holding Ochobot. "You Don't need to know! It's not your concern!" Said klamkabot who suddenly appear in front of BoBoiBoy.

"Not my concern? Ochobot is my friend! His concern is my concern." "You have to tell them, Klamkabot or else they won't understand."

"Ish, now I have to tell them everything? I don't like telling stories!" Ryan sweat drop at Klamkabot's behaviour. "Ehh... I think telling stories is better than fighting, Mr.Klamkabot." Said Ryan happily. He like listening to stories after all.

"Humph! Long, long ago, there there lived a legendary power sphere who was all great and powerful. Legend has it that he is from the first generation of power sphere."

"Haish, pretty sure he's talking about himself." Gopal start complaining but stop after Ryan smack his head. "Ish, Don't interrupt him, Gopal!"

"So what brings you here?" Ask Yaya. "I was being haunted by the Tengkorak gang! Fortunately I managed to flee and teleport myself here. That's why  I need Ochobot's help. I need to make sure that the Tengkotak gang will never get their hands on my teleportation power! They will use my teleportation power for their evil deeds!"

Klamkabot show the hologram of Tengkotak gang and tell them that Tengkotak gang is the most ruthless power sphere hunter in the galaxy and it's impossible to stop them. The others are focus on what Klamkabot except Ryan who staring at the Tengkotak gang's hologram.

'The hologram is just a picture of them. So how in the earth they can move? That's suspicious. I have to at least put on a barrier around them. Maybe earth Barrier will do.' Ryan then set up a traps around Tengkotak gang's hologram. The traps will be triggered if someone step on it.

"There's only one way but first, we have to head over to the power sphere lab. Ochobot needs to be upgraded."

"Aiya, can't we just run away?" Suggest Ying. "Ish, why would we need to run away if when we can just beat that Borara up?" Said Gopal confidently while making punching and kicking motion.

"You're right! He can't be that tough to be, right?" And of course, Gopal, who being obvious didn't notice that it's not a hologram anymore. "Exactly! I'm going to change him into sardine puff so he will know- Eh?"

"Run, Gopal." Whispered Yaya and the others back away. "EHH?! This hologram can talk! Look at this! Look at this! So realistic! It's like 3D!" The others start being cautious and worry for Gopal but not for Ryan. He just sigh and pinch his nose.

"This kid... He really have to learn how to read the situation. He will die at young age if he keep this up." He look at the others who ready to run and the Tengkotak gang. They about to chase the Kokotiam gang but stop when they heard Ryan voice.

"Ah... If I was you, I would be cautious already." This made the Tengkotak gang confused as they saw Ryan's smirk.

" This made the Tengkotak gang confused as they saw Ryan's smirk

"Like hell I'll let you catch them."