CHAPTER 45

"Okay. Enough about chicken thing. We have to help him. He will die at this moment." Exclaimed Ryan with a blank face as BoBoiBoy sweatdrop when he saw Ryan's blank face.

"Surely he still thinking about the chicken thing..."
.
.
.
"Heh, give up already and give me Mechabot, kid." Amato slowly stand up after getting hit from Grakakus and glare at the alien.

"I already told you, you're won't have Mechabot!" Grakakus getting irritated and dash toward Mechamato.

"You're getting on my nerves, kid!"

Mechamato about to dodge the attack but someone already do that for him. He look up and saw Ryan in his Inferno form and BoBoiBoy in his Earthquake form standing in front of him.

"Y-You guys...?" Inferno look at Mechamato and smirk. "Yo! Don't tell me you forgot about us?" Earthquake look at Mechamato too and smile.

"It's our turn to fight this alien. So please take a rest while you can." Mechamato nod. "Be careful, you two. He's a strong opponent."
.
.
.
Mechamato blink as he saw Inferno running around and laughing while roasting Grakakus.

"AHAHAHA! TAKE THIS YOU BIG CHICKEN ALIEN! I'LL ROAST YOU AND HAVE SOME BBQ TONIGHT!"

He sweatdrop and look at Earthquake who sipping on the drink that appear out of nowhere. Quake use his earth golem to hold Grakakus and since Grakakus can't move, Inferno take this chance and attack Grakakus with his fire.

Mechamato slowly get up from his former position and walk toward Earthquake. Then then tug one of Quake's sleeve. Quake put down his cup and look at Amato.

"Oh, Mechamato? Awake already?" Mechamato nod. "Uh, Quake. Where did you got that drink in your hand?" Hearing that question make Quake smile at him.

"Let your imagination goes wild, Mechamato. Do you need anything else?" Mechamato nod and point at Inferno who have fun roasting Grakakus.

"That's... Still Ryan right...?" Quake chuckle and nod. "It's surprising to him like this right? It's so out of his character. But don't worry, I was shocked too when the first time I saw him like this."

"Mechamato! Quake! Look over here!" Inferno wave and grin at them. Then he point at the roasted Grakakus.

"I already roasted him! Should we have BBQ tonight?!" He shout because the distance between him and Quake and Mechamato is not so near.

Inferno tilt his head in confusion when he didn't get any answers from Earthquake and Mechamato.

"Did my voice didn't reach them?" Inferno put one of his hand under his chin, thinking.

Meanwhile with Earthquake and Mechamato...

"Did he seriously call Grakakus a big chicken...?" Quake chuckle. "I knew it he still thinking about that by his blank face before he use his Inferno form."

Mechamato raise his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Quake smile at his confusion.

"Well when you start fighting with Grakakus, abang suddenly said he want to roast a chicken. Even I look at him confusedly. Who want to suddenly roast a chicken at time like this?" Mechamato nod in understanding.

"Then he said he want to roast a big chicken like he roast a red square chicken like last time. I'm getting more confused. Since when there's red square shaped chicken? I thought."

"Then I finally get it. In the past or rather a future for you, we fight a red square head alien named Borara who want teleportation power and that teleportation power is in Ochobot, my power sphere. It's a disaster."

"I thought the word 'roast' by abang is he want to defeat Grakakus like Borara so I never thought he would actually roast Grakakus." Quake sweatdrop.

"Oi! You two!" Their conversation was cut off by a shout. Then then saw Ryan still in his Inferno, dragging Grakakus by Grakakus's feet toward them.

"Should I be sorry for Grakakus because Ryan treat him like his toy?" Earthquake shake his head. "There's no need. That alien deserve that." Mechamato nod.

"There! Here's your prize!" Inferno throw Grakakus in front of Earthquake and Mechamato. "He's totally roasted him, huh..." Inferno heard what Mechamato said and tilt his head.

"Well then, what do we have to do with this thing?" Earthquake and Mechamato sweatdrop.

"He even call Grakakus a 'thing'..."

While they're chatting, they didn't notice Grakakus slowly stand up behind them. In a blink Grakakus manage to slip between Earthquake and Inferno and rush toward Mechamato.

"Mechamato! Watch out!" Mechamato flinch as he was alarmed about the situation. Mehcamato start dodging Grakakus's attack until Mechabot suddenly freeze as he suddenly remembered about his old master and he made Mechamato can't move.

"Oi, Mechabot! What's wrong?!" Mechabot's memory of his old master flashing back in Amato's head. Grakakus notice this smirk and take the chance to attack Mechamato.

The sudden attack made a huge impact to Amato's head and caused it to start bleeding.

"AMATO!"