CHAPTER 14

"Aha! Good... You're finally arrived, BoBoiBoy." Said Borara while clapping.

"Let everyone go!" Shout BoBoiBoy.

"Give Ochobot to me first. Then I'll let go of your friends."

Not so far away from Kokotiam and Tengkotak gang, Ryan observe their movements especially Fang is the main attraction now.

"Ah... That's risky. I think I know what's they're thinking. Well, I have to prepare if anything happen."

"..."

"Ugh I want to help them but now is not the right time. I see they're trying to teleport so maybe I don't have to interfere this."

Ryan continue watching over them behind a big rock near Klamkabot. The plan will be successful.

Or that's what he and the gang thought.

"Progress complete. Teleportation acti-" A shot towards Ochobot interrupted him.

"!"

"Wha- what happened?!" Shout BoBoiBoy while looking around him. "Huh. Right on target." Ryan look at the spaceship and saw a person on top of it. It's one of the Tengkotak gang.

" This little piece of shit-"

The others look at the person who come down and walk towards them. "Man... She definitely not wife material..." Said Papa Zola as Adudu beside him admiring the person.

"AHAHAHA! An impressive attempt. However, I was far more prepared, BoBoiBoy!" Said Borara confidently as he show Ochobot to the others who in his hold.

"Ochobot!"

Bora then continued. "I give you chance to give him peacefully. But instead, this is how you repay me?! Now, watch this!"

He make a little black hole out of his hand and absorb Ochobot's teleportation power.

"Tsk! I have to help them but I can't interfere without plans! The situation will be worse!" Ryan bit his thumb nail as he watch Borara get the teleportation power and throw away Ochobot.

"OCHOBOT!"

BoBoiBoy made his way towards Ochobot but Borara use his teleportation power and block BoBoiBoy from reaching Ochobot.

"Out of the way! Let me see Ochobot!" Borara then smirk. "You have to go through me first."

"I SAID OUT OF THE WAY!" BoBoiBoy use his fire element to attack Borara but his attacks can't reach Borara as he keep teleporting. As he trap Borara with his fire attack, Borara teleport his battle armour to him.

"Dual fire ball attack!"

"Black hole absorption!"

Borara absorb Boboiboy's fire attack and threw it back at BoBoiBoy. "Now have it back!"

"Ugh! It's so hot. BOBOIBOY WATER!"

BoBoiBoy keep fighting with Borara until Borara hit him with his hammer that made BoBoiBoy fall down. Bora then teleport in front of him. BoBoiBoy look behind Borara and saw Ochobot lying on the ground without a hand and shattered pieces.

"BoBoiBoy..."

"Ochobot..." BoBoiBoy then slowly get up and look at Borara with a slight of tear in his eyes.

"Let me see my friend!"

"Go ahead." Said Borara as he now slightly and point towards Ochobot. BoBoiBoy look at him, hesitate. But start running towards Ochobot.

Unknown to BoBoiBoy, Borara have a slight smirk on his face as he look at the running BoBoiBoy and suddenly teleport beside him, trying to hit BoBoiBoy with his hammer again.

BoBoiBoy, who notice this, already know he don't have enough time to dodge just keep running toward Ochobot and close his eyes for the impact.

But the impact never come.

He stop running and open his eyes to see a very familiar person in front of him, as if the person protected him from Borara's attack.

"Abang?!"