CHAPTER 5

THIRD POV:

"... Voltra, do you think we can find the others here...?" A familiar person(?) with Twilight hair coloured mumble while trying to shield his eyes from the bright light.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you use your power, Lunar? Didn't you have those teleport power like Eclipse?" Lunar(?) Sigh.

"You know lights are my weakness. We're literally in a place that surrounds by lights..." Lunar(?) Sigh again.

"... Let's keep going. We have to find a place for you to rest from the lights" Lunar pout. "You treat me like I'm kind of vampire..."
.
.
.
.
.
BoBoiBoy tiredly wake up before the alarm rings. Again. Ever since his brother left him, he never had an enough sleep, only sleep for about one to two hours in the morning and then wake up again before seven.

He then groggily walk out of his bed and walk towards the bathroom while rubbing his eyes. His tired self immediately disappear as he heard a thud coming from his brother's office just as when he passed by a moment ago.

"..." BoBoiBoy is reluctant to check the  sound but his mind drift back to when his brother left him, which is literally happened in Ryan's office.

But he still have a small hope. Even though he watch his brother died in front of himself, he still want to believe that he can meet his brother again.

Even if it's a small chance.

BoBoiBoy then take a deep breath, trying to think positively. 'Its fine, BoBoiBoy! Think positive! It must be one of the TAPOPS's crew cleaning abang's room!'

He then hesitantly open the door and his eyes widen at the sight. There's lying Voltra (?) And Lunar (?) On the floor while rubbing their backs. He just stand at the entrance in shock while the two in front of him didn't notice him.

"Ugh... Why can't to make us land properly after the teleportation, Lunar...?" Voltra(?) Said while rubbing his back.

"My bad... I got distracted from the lights that reflected on the mirror before we teleport. Ugh, my eyes hurt..." Said Lunar (?) While rubbing his eyes.

"Wha- abang Voltra...? Abang Lunar...?"

The two elements immediately stop what they're doing and look at the source of familiar voice. Their eyes widen, just like BoBoiBoy's when they saw Ryan's brother literally looking at them in shock.

Voltra (?) And Lunar (?) Rub their eyes and look at each other.

"Do you see what I see? Can BoBoiBoy see us?" Voltra (?) Shake his head.

"But that's impossible though. You know the rules, Lunar. Nobody can see us other than the other elements and Ori"

"But... I can see both of you..."

BoBoiBoy's timid voice making them freeze and slowly look at BoBoiBoy again.

"Uh, hi...?" Lunar (?) Deadpanned at the sight of Voltra (?) Giving an awkward wave to BoBoiBoy, trying to not make the younger one freak out.

"Don't you have anything else to say other than 'hi'? You're making things more awkward..."

"Well how about you say something instead?!"

Seeing the two elements acting like their usual self, BoBoiBoy can't help but feel teary and run towards them to hug both of the elements but only meet up with winds.

"Wha-" having no time to react, BoBoiBoy stumble and crashes into his brother's work desk.

"! BoBoiBoy!" The the stop bickering and went to check BoBoiBoy who slowly sit up after crashing into Ryan's work desk.

"BoBoiBoy, are you okay?! Why did you- nevermind. Let me help you" Voltra(?) about to hold BoBoiBoy's shoulder to help him but only meet up with his hands going through BoBoiBoy's body.

"..." Voltra(?) Blank stare at his transparent hands. "Ugh, right. Dammit transparent body!"

"You should at least think first before doing something, Voltra..."

"Shut up! I'm panicked, okay?!"

BoBoiBoy then look at the two elements while rubbing his forehead. He sometimes forgot both of them are introverts but can behave like this when they meet each other.

You know, like most of introverts are quite and shy in open place but can be noisy when they're with their close or trusted person.

These two literally just prove it.

But more in aggressive way...

"Uh..." BoBoiBoy's voice snap them out of their bickering as they look at the younger one in concern.

"BoBoiBoy, do you need any ointments To rub at the hurt part?"

"Do you perhaps need the ices?"

BoBoiBoy shake his head and look at the two elements.

"I'm fine. It just hurts a bit earlier but not anymore. Uh... I just want to know if I can't touch you guys... Or perhaps see you guys...?"

"..." The two elements look at each other then back to the younger one.

"Looks like we have a lot to explain..."

Yahooo!! Look who's back🥳🥳 As I promised, a new chapter after I finally finish my exam and it's today! It feels good to write again 🤗

Thank you for those who still reading this book or waiting for the new chapters! I really appreciate it! Every single of my readers of course!

I left this book only about one to two months and it's about 20k views already!🥳 It's all thanks to you guys!

So since I finally have a lot of free time now, I'll start to update more new chapters again. Stay tune for it if you want! 🤗