CHAPTER 39

"... And that's what happened..." Umi and Aba nod. "You should tell us about this earlier, Ryan. You almost give us a heart attack."

"A-Ahahaha... I'm sorry..."
.
.
.
"Aba, Umi, Ryan, we're home!" Amato open the door and saw tired Ryan on the couch while Aba is reading newspaper next to him and Umi preparing the table.

"Ouh? You're guys back! Come one, let's eat together. Ryan already cook for us." BoBoiBoy tilt his head.

"Abang don't usually get tired from cooking and doing the chores. Did something happened?" Ryan lift up his head and look tiredly at BoBoiBoy.

"Yeah, I split and the usual trio troublemaker make the living getting messier. I told them to clean the leaving room yet they're playing with the vacuum." BoBoiBoy chuckle as Amato and Mechabot look at both of them in confusion.

"What are you guys talking about? Split? Trio troublemaker?" Ryan and BoBoiBoy look at each other and nod. "I think it's better to tell them. Umi and Aba already know about this."

"BoBoiBoy will go first. I'm going to rest for a bit." BoBoiBoy look at his brother in disbelief.

"Eh... Why me though?" He sigh as he saw his brother fall asleep. "Well then, BoBoiBoy hepta split!" Amato and Mechabot look at the scene before him in awe. "Fuiyoo! That's awesome, BoBoiBoy!"

Quake smile at them. "Well then, how about we have some introduction?  I'm Earthquake or Quake for short. This is my 2nd from of earth element. Next to me is Thunderstorm. He is lightning element. He easily pissed so please be careful with him."

"Oh, oh! My turn! I'm Cyclone or Cy for short. I'm a wind element! Come on, Thorn. It's your turn." Thorn with his usual innocent face smile at them.

"Hi, hi! I'm Thorn. A leaf or nature element!" He grin as Solar adjust his glasses. "I thought my glasses can shield my eyes from any lights but looks like Thorn's brightness is not one of them. By the way, I'm Solar. A light element and the smartest one." Solar smirk and flip his imaginary long hair.

"Tch. So arrogant." Solar glare at Thunderstorm. "Shush! Shut up you two! It's my turn now!" Shout Blaze. He then grin at Amato and Mechabot. "Yo! I'm Blaze, fire element. This one is- Eh? Where's Ice?"

The others look around and saw Ice sleeping with his head on Ryan's lap on the couch. "Since when he got there? I didn't even notice." The others nod in agreement.

"Well then, it's abang's turn. I'll wake him up." The other elements look at Thunderstorm in shock. "Oya? Since when pikachu have soft spot for abang?" Solar smirk.

Thunderstom roll his eyes and ignore Solar. "Abang, wake up. It's your turn to explain now." Ryan rub his eyes. "Oh, really? Sure then. But what about him?" He point at Ice who sleeping on his lap.

Thundersorn hold Ice's hoodie and throw him across the room. "Ah, that's harsh, Hali..." Thunderstorm shrugged and look away from Ryan.

"Well, I'll check up Ice later." Ryan smile and suddenly, there's ten Ryans in the living room.

"As you can see, I can split like BoBoiBoy too but a bit different and that's including my original form. My elements is also like BoBoiBoy's elements. There's two elements that different though."

While Ryan introduce the elements, Blizzard walk toward Ice, who got thrown off by Thunderstorm, and crouch down to Ice's height.

"Hey, Ice. You're okay?" Ice pout at the question. "Do I look like I'm okay to you?" Blizzard shake his head. "Hali threw you hard though. I wonder why he do that." Ice grunts.

"Of course because he's jealous. I get to sleep on abang's lap while he's too afraid to ask for it." Ice roll his eyes in annoyance.